NYX Products

AimeeL

Has anyone bought NYX from ebay? I found a really cheap seller and am tempted to try it out.

infernalmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeL
Has anyone bought NYX from ebay? I found a really cheap seller and am tempted to try it out.

i have, as i live in canada. sungems and stylejunkie are good sellers there. as is nonpareilboutique, a small internet shop--they ship cheaper than cherryculture.

Heiaken

I need recs for NYX e/s. They don't sell that brand in Finland but I'd really like to try some so I have to order online. I'm lookin for purples, greens and turquoises mostly. TIA!

UrbanEast

Has anyone found NYX ANYWHERE in Manhattan/NYC? Harmon only has a few items, and Essentials no longer carries the line. Unfortunately, there's no Ulta nearby.

I'd be *extremely* grateful if anyone knows of a retailer who carries this.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
I need recs for NYX e/s. They don't sell that brand in Finland but I'd really like to try some so I have to order online. I'm lookin for purples, greens and turquoises mostly. TIA!

I have some NYX colours but I got them in Pearl Mania which is sorta like pigments. I got their turqoise, Baby blue, lime, Lilac and Purple...all are amzing. I absolutely recommend them
thmbup.gif
. The only thing is that you may have to transfer the pigment to another container as the one it comes in is tiny and hard to get your brush in it...

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken

I have Purple and Lime Green. Lime Green is very much like MAC's Juxt on me.

AimeeL

Has anyone bought NYX stuff on ebay? I have yet to find a local place that sells it and I really want to try the glitter liners and pigments. The seller I am oogling is The Venus Beauty.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeL
Has anyone bought NYX stuff on ebay? I have yet to find a local place that sells it and I really want to try the glitter liners and pigments. The seller I am oogling is The Venus Beauty.

YES! I bought "Frosted Flakes" eyeshadow, my first NYX product, on eBay, and I. LOVE. it.
You can also order online at nyxcosmetics.com.
Enjoy!
yes.gif

ScarletSiren

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
they are pretty great for cheapo shadows. the collection selection is awesome and they are super pigmented.

i would recommend this ebay seller. i got my nyx shadows from her (she carries all of them) as she's even cheaper than the NYX site.

eBay Feedback Profile for sungems

I buy my NYX from that ebay seller too...I like them almost as much as MAC.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSiren
I buy my NYX from that ebay seller too...I like them almost as much as MAC.

Me, too, on both counts.
I have so far only one NYX shadow, Frosted Flakes, and I have practically built a shrine to it.
winks.gif

It is a shimmery light taupe, a shade that no other line, MAC included, seems to carry.
It is GORGEOUS, especially paired with MAC Smoke & Diamonds.
eyelove.gif

BadBadGirl

Has anyone tried the felt tip/marker liner? I am interested, but only want to buy it if it's a very dark black.

Anyone know the name of second/third/fourth gloss in the pic?

yhst-50688558676080_2019_10534908

carandru

I got some NYX lip pencils (the long ones)min my last haul and I have to say that they are really good products. They are really creamy, easy to blend, and had some decent staying power. The round lipsticks are not to shabby either.

I also got a pair of lashes, which I didn't like to much b/c I prefer ones made out of human hair. The ones I got were plastic and stiff. I ended up putting a bend in them as I rolled them back and forth in that U shape while the glue dried. I couldn't get it out either and it definitely made the lashes look wonky on my eyes :-(.

GlamQueen21

I have 7 of the Glitter Powders, 1 Glitter Liner in Pink, Candy Glitter Liners in Hot Pink, Candy Pink, Lavender, Silver and Gold, NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Sweet Heart, Glitter Wand mascara in Snow Angel and the blush in Desert Rose. I will soon get more lipglosses, Eyeshadow Singles and Trios and their Jumbo Eye Pencils.

EDIT://
I bought some NYX lipglosses at cherryculture.com and cannot wait to get them!

lipglossgurl7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Ugh, I'm sorry, I mean the eyeshadow finishes, not the lipstick finishes. I want to buy matte eyeshadows. Anyone know?

I sent an email to nyxcosmetics.com and here is the list of matte eyeshadows they sent me....hth!!

1-black
2-white
3-nude
6-dark brown
7-highlight
8-october sky
32-purple
36-chocolate
41-tropical
42-gray
43-yellow
62-space