NYX Products

UrbanEast

Is anyone still loving the felt tip liners? They're better than any of the high end felt liners, including the Lancome ones.

kittykit

My orders from Cherry Culture have just arrived! I got Seaform Green, Beauty Queen, Opal and Champagne. I really like Opal and Champagne. Seaform Green and Beauty Queen are with glitters, they fall all over on my cheeks when I applied them on my lids but I still love Beauty Queen, it's such a pretty colour.

The Round Lipsticks are gorgeous!

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanEast
Is anyone still loving the felt tip liners? They're better than any of the high end felt liners, including the Lancome ones.

Oh yeah! This is great to know- I've been wondering about it. So it is a pretty dark black you would say? I really need to order some now. I can't wait to try it against MAC's upcoming pen liner.

GlamQueen21

I finally got my 6 lipglosses from cherryculture.com! I got Crystal, Crystal Red, Smokey Look, Copper, Ice Princess and Clear. I love them all and I ordered a Round Lipstick in Frosted Flakes since they are doing a 2 day free shipping offer.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanEast

I love the felt tip liners I have it in Black and DK Brown...the tip is so precise

BloodyWellRight

Hey if anyone here lives around a Gen X, you might want to check it out because they sell the trios for $4.50 and the eyeliner pencils for a dollar, also the single shades but I'm not sure how much they cost. I didn't have much time to look too much but hopefully they sell lipsticks and shade sticks there too.

widdershins

Has anyone tried their liquid foundation? I am really interested in their palest shade since I am around a NC 5-10. The reviews on makeupalley said it was more like a tinted moisturizer....

andicandi3x12

The liquid foundation isnt the best IMO. I bought it once but matched myself wrong. Anyway it has a terrible very loud fragrance about it that just makes my skin itch without even putting any one. If you dont mind fragrance it might work for you but if you have sensitive skin then you may not want to go near it.

Jessie

What are the single eyeshadows and the trio eyeshadows like? I want to purchase some eyeshadows, so I am thinking the trios are better value but are they the same in terms pigmentation?

Also what trios would you guys recommend?

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie
What are the single eyeshadows and the trio eyeshadows like? I want to purchase some eyeshadows, so I am thinking the trios are better value but are they the same in terms pigmentation?

Also what trios would you guys recommend?

The trios are okay but for superior pigmentation go with the singles. They are 3.50 on cherryculture and if you buy 13 for 40 with free shipping, you can't beat that.

Jessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
The trios are okay but for superior pigmentation go with the singles. They are 3.50 on cherryculture and if you buy 13 for 40 with free shipping, you can't beat that.

I think I might stick with the singles then! Thanks for that, Face2Mac.
smiles.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Re: A bit NYX'ed out....

Woooooooooo thats lots of them!!

I prefer the singles compared to the trios any day. For the most part I've been impressed with their shadows except with the ones that have the word 'hot' in them. Glittery, chalky, chunky and messy like a bad MAC Lustre
thmbdn.gif

Face2Mac

Re: A bit NYX'ed out....

Be sure to make sure what the MAC dupes are before you start with collection MAC.

Could you line them up and tell us the colors of them, would so appreciated by so many.