kimibos

partyparrot
|
flamingo--trollop-divine--beta--queen--anime--prettyboy--quicksizzle
| | | |
morange | pink moxie
| pigeon
Impassioned.

to me beta is a dupe for morange since they are both creamy. queen is brighter tham impassioned, more close to party parrot in brightness. and pretty boy is really close to quick sizzle. i say really close because they are satin instead of matte.

my favorites are anime and pretty boy. ohh and betta is replacing my beloved morange.

Yazmin

I HAVE LIPTAR FEVER!!! i need to be in Intervention show and the horder one.

Horder: who accumulates as many items as possible(its just makeup) and never shares them(its my makeup), sells them(it was LE) or uses them(my beloved Bu's box) They will cling selfishly to these items until they are no longer useful and expired (dad,once i start college, i'll use it more)
queen.gif
One more for the makeup hoarder club! #raisinghand. I may need to join you in that intervention.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I've gone a wee bit crazy with lip tars this year!

Here's what I started with, early 2012:

Uber, Analog, Yellow Iron, Plum, Katricia Fondue

Then....I couldn't help but pick up a few more at IMATS in June:

Anime, Belladonna, Stalker, Vintage

Cut to today....I received my latest order in the mail from OCC:

Top Row: Pennyroyal, Banjee, Narcissus, Radiate, Queen, Memento
Bottom Row: Pageant, Pretty Boy, Hoochie, Strumpet, NSFW

I also got Nylon from Sephora, and am waiting for Beta, Demure and Harlot from Beauty.com.

aradhana

so i decided to buy nylon. i think i'll likely receive it the end of the upcoming week or something. i'd like to also get a few other colours, but i will have to order them separately...not sure when exactly in september sephora is due to launch the rest of occ...there's a place in canada thought that i think i can order over the phone and it seems cheaper, so i might go with them if that's the case!!!!

anyway, looking forward to trying my first lip tar!

loving everybody's swatches too!

sss215

One more for the makeup hoarder club! #raisinghand.  I may need to join you in that intervention. :blush: I've gone a wee bit crazy with lip tars this year!  Here's what I started with, early 2012: Uber, Analog, Yellow Iron, Plum, Katricia Fondue Then....I couldn't help but pick up a few more at IMATS in June: Anime, Belladonna, Stalker, Vintage Cut to today....I received my latest order in the mail from OCC: Top Row: Pennyroyal, Banjee, Narcissus, Radiate, Queen, Memento Bottom Row: Pageant, Pretty Boy, Hoochie, Strumpet, NSFW I also got Nylon from Sephora, and am waiting for Beta, Demure and Harlot from Beauty.com.  
Can you swatch Radiate

CartoonChic

so its nylon LE or not? I'm so confused bt temptalia/sephora/occ!
I think it's LE. OCC's website says Nylon is exclusive to Sephora and you can't even buy it from OCC's own website. Sephora's website also lists it as an "online only · exclusive · limited edition" item. I don't know if Sephora will decide to make Nylon a permanent shade later on in the future. But as of right now, it's limited edition.

Eims

Oh my, I got Anime today! I know you were all raving about this stuff but I had no idea until I actually got it. I can't believe the tiny amount of product it takes to cover your lips. I'll be in bright pink lips for life!

sss215

Quote: Originally Posted by Yazmin

I did both a creamy and blended swatch:

Without flash:

With flash:

I don't have Harlot yet - that's coming in the mail next week - so I can swatch these together when that comes in.

thank you! its pretty!
Can't wait for OCC Fall 2012 colors

hwdsprincess

I received my anime, nsfw, and my queen today I absolutely love them all can't wait till they're in sephora to try them all by seeing. They're def a perfect finish and so true when they say a little goes a long way!

Yazmin

Definitely want Starling! I don't care for the price increase, but unfortunately, that won't stop me for getting the colors I want.

Latest posts