OCC lip tars

I just use the occ lip brush to apply. Yours hasn't separated has it? Might just need to be be shaken to mix the pigment and oil back up.
I'll try that and see if it works! Cause I'd hate for it to go to waste just because I don't know how to apply it lol. Thanks for the suggestion!

Copperhead

I really wish they could repromote belladonna. Does anyone know when the 12 set minis are coming out. I do not mind getting them cause I am pretty much new to these, so would love to experiment before committing to a full size and how long does a full size tube last. Kinda curios to know?
Me too. I regret not getting it.

butterflyeyes

Sebastian vs EE -no flash
03017ff6_image.jpeg
Sebastian vs EE - flash
ddfa3edf_image.jpeg
Not as similar (on my skin at least) as they appeared on some pics I saw. EE isn't as gray as I thought it would be but it's not the dupe of Nude that so many seemed to think it would be either. Random extra swatch with Sebastian vs EE vs Nude lol
4df4b5f8_image.jpeg

singer82

Yes BMD is gorgeous! It just seems to not stay in place on me. Probably just applying it to heavy huh? Does the clear one help with it too?

butterflyeyes

Yes BMD is gorgeous! It just seems to not stay in place on me. Probably just applying it to heavy huh? Does the clear one help with it too?
If you mean it's bleeding then yeah you're probably using a little too much. Might help if you use a lip liner or concealer as a barrier to help with the bleeding or feathering. I use an Urban Decay clear liner or MUFE lip liner concealer pencil for deep colors to keep them from feathering. You can use your usual concealer if you like also....or a lip liner that is close to the color of the lip tar. Whatever works for you. As far as using the clear to help...I don't use it for that but that's what it's been advised for (or as a primer....I use clear to sheer out colors mostly or to add a bit more shine to the top of some but I've never actually used it as a primer).

erine1881

If you mean it's bleeding then yeah you're probably using a little too much. Might help if you use a lip liner or concealer as a barrier to help with the bleeding or feathering. I use an Urban Decay clear liner or MUFE lip liner concealer pencil for deep colors to keep them from feathering. You can use your usual concealer if you like also....or a lip liner that is close to the color of the lip tar. Whatever works for you. As far as using the clear to help...I don't use it for that but that's what it's been advised for (or as a primer....I use clear to sheer out colors mostly or to add a bit more shine to the top of some but I've never actually used it as a primer).
Yeah they advertise the clear to be used as a primer more in the sense as a lip conditioner prior to application (rather than a primer like MAC's P&P lip), or to sheer down other colours, or to add shine. That's why it's confusing when products are given names that have multiple meanings.

AniBEE

So I just got the 4 mini and the 12 mini set from Sephora in the Mail!! The VIB sale is happening on Nov. 8th but being Canadian it doesn't apply to online orders (They really do hate that Canadian customers >_< ) and chances are these sets won't be in store as it usually takes a month to see new stock.

For those on the fence these are 1/4 the size of a regular lip tar in terms of product. For me I only have one of the shades in full size out of the 16 of these, so this is great for shades I was on the fence about owning in full size in.

butterflyeyes

Thanks butterfly.  I want to layer BMD over TTT (just a bit in the center)  call me crazy:crazy:
Not crazy at all. Bet it would be gorgeous!
Thank YOU!!!!  I like Sebastian teh best, so I need to get my grubby paws on it.  Is it included in any of the mini collections?
Not sure. Haven't looked at the mini sets to see what's included but I doubt it. Could be wrong but...a quick peek at the sephora site should answer that question lol

Knope2012

Where has BMD been all my life? I'm picking it up on Thursday with my VIB order. It will be my first lip tar

AniBEE

Although the colours are permanent for the most part my blog has my review of the mini sets. ;)

erine is right; no linking to your own blog posts in your posts. ~shellygrrl
Got it!