OCC lip tars

AniBEE

At IMATS Toronto I picked up Zhora, Black Metal Dahlia, Role Play, Annika, and Anita Lip Tars along with occ skin: conceal in Y0 and crème colour concentrate in Vice and John Doe. Super happy to have them!

Also the 12 set mini was completely sold out in the Eaton Centre Toronto Sephora store on Saturday but there was plenty of 4 Mini sets.

butterflyeyes

At IMATS Toronto I picked up Zhora, Black Metal Dahlia, Role Play, Annika, and Anita Lip Tars along with occ skin: conceal in Y0 and crème colour concentrate in Vice and John Doe. Super happy to have them!

Also the 12 set mini was completely sold out in the Eaton Centre Toronto Sephora store on Saturday but there was plenty of 4 Mini sets.
I am now becoming obsessed with the Creme Colour Concentrates! I picked up Vice and Discipline at TMS Orlando along with Skin Conceals in Y4, Y5, R2, & R3 and a glitter in Coffee that I have yet to use but fell in love with lol. Already making a list of other CCC's to order from Nigel's. I wish the Skin Conceals came in pans so they could be put in a palette but I can make something if I need to or put some in pan tins if I must (really not sure I want to though).

AniBEE

I was going to pick up Newt for a colour corrector but I like the ones I have, but Newt and Grandma make great orange tone corectors on the skin. *_* I'm so glade their expanding the colour range.

Because their creme you can make your own palette without altering the consistency. ;) Although pans would be nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXNMeg6dVGc

TommyCJC

I really love lip tars!! They are SO fun to use!! My fave thing to do with them is to mix them!!

Here is Lydia with a little bit of Digitalis mixed into it!!

My smile had distorted how perfectly this was actually applied though so I do apologise for that... Never really liked my smile! haha =P

Here it is again in a warmer light! These shades mixed leave me with a perfect "Go to" lip for me personally! I just find it super flattering with a lot of looks!! =)

And this is from late summer... I was traveling with my boyfriend. I feel like I was wayy too tan looking here... haha!! Anyways!! This is Sebastian and Digitalis mixed.. I LOVE this shade... I think it's another shade I could wear a lot, in person gave a really beautiful mauvey nudey pink colour which I've not found in any actual lipstick form!!

And these pics are from last weekend! I was going on a night out... and I had recently bought Pretty Boy and I couldn't wait to wear it!!

I think shade is something that will look fantastic on everyone, and I honestly don't think I would ever feel a need to mix it with anything.. it's a stand alone beauty.. Although, adding it to other shades is a whole different story! =D

I just love the fun and adventure with lip tars!! They make me feel happy and like I'm playing when I use them. The type of product that will always excite you to use and for me that's gonna keep me a huge fan forever!! =) Xx

butterflyeyes

I really love lip tars!! They are SO fun to use!! My fave thing to do with them is to mix them!! Here is Lydia with a little bit of Digitalis mixed into it!! My smile had distorted how perfectly this was actually applied though so I do apologise for that... Never really liked my smile! haha =P Here it is again in a warmer light! These shades mixed leave me with a perfect "Go to" lip for me personally! I just find it super flattering with a lot of looks!! =)   And this is from late summer... I was traveling with my boyfriend. I feel like I was wayy too tan looking here... haha!! Anyways!! This is Sebastian and Digitalis mixed.. I LOVE this shade... I think it's another shade I could wear a lot, in person gave a really beautiful mauvey nudey pink colour which I've not found in any actual lipstick form!! And these pics are from last weekend! I was going on a night out... and I had recently bought Pretty Boy and I couldn't wait to wear it!! I think shade is something that will look fantastic on everyone, and I honestly don't think I would ever feel a need to mix it with anything.. it's a stand alone beauty.. Although, adding it to other shades is a whole different story! =D I just love the fun and adventure with lip tars!! They make me feel happy and like I'm playing when I use them. The type of product that will always excite you to use and for me that's gonna keep me a huge fan forever!! =) Xx
:fluffy: Love it when someone is enthusiastic about lip tars! And I really love it when someone loves to mix and play as much as I do! Keep having fun with your lip tars...you look great!

martiangurll

I really love lip tars!! They are SO fun to use!! My fave thing to do with them is to mix them!! Here is Lydia with a little bit of Digitalis mixed into it!! My smile had distorted how perfectly this was actually applied though so I do apologise for that... Never really liked my smile! haha =P Here it is again in a warmer light! These shades mixed leave me with a perfect "Go to" lip for me personally! I just find it super flattering with a lot of looks!! =)   And this is from late summer... I was traveling with my boyfriend. I feel like I was wayy too tan looking here... haha!! Anyways!! This is Sebastian and Digitalis mixed.. I LOVE this shade... I think it's another shade I could wear a lot, in person gave a really beautiful mauvey nudey pink colour which I've not found in any actual lipstick form!! And these pics are from last weekend! I was going on a night out... and I had recently bought Pretty Boy and I couldn't wait to wear it!! I think shade is something that will look fantastic on everyone, and I honestly don't think I would ever feel a need to mix it with anything.. it's a stand alone beauty.. Although, adding it to other shades is a whole different story! =D I just love the fun and adventure with lip tars!! They make me feel happy and like I'm playing when I use them. The type of product that will always excite you to use and for me that's gonna keep me a huge fan forever!! =) Xx
Woah all of those look fantastic. All of those are the hotness but esp. Pretty boy! You are making me want ALL of those but esp. Digitalis and Sebastian. I ordered the mini set from Sephora to get a jump start but I have a feeling I will obsessively collect all of these lip tars.

TommyCJC

Woah all of those look fantastic. All of those are the hotness but esp. Pretty boy! You are making me want ALL of those but esp. Digitalis and Sebastian. I ordered the mini set from Sephora to get a jump start but I have a feeling I will obsessively collect all of these lip tars.
Thank you!! =D Pretty Boy is THE hot pink!! Hehe =D I LOVE Digitalis! It's the best pale pink to me, it's like Mac Snob, Saint Germain, Pink Friday etc... BUT IT LASTS! I just love it! Sebastian is the perfect shade to cool down or add that little bit of nude to ANY shade!! It looks gorgeous alone, but I can't help but use it every time I'm mixing a shade! haha!! I definitely think they are a great thing to buy if you like to create your own shades! Get a few mini palettes to store the shades and you are set! They are just.. WOW! I know I'll end up owning next to all of them aha. They are just fantastic products!! =D Xx

erine1881

Beautiful Tommy!

novocainedreams

And this is from late summer... I was traveling with my boyfriend. I feel like I was wayy too tan looking here... haha!! Anyways!! This is Sebastian and Digitalis mixed.. I LOVE this shade... I think it's another shade I could wear a lot, in person gave a really beautiful mauvey nudey pink colour which I've not found in any actual lipstick form!!

And these pics are from last weekend! I was going on a night out... and I had recently bought Pretty Boy and I couldn't wait to wear it!!

I think shade is something that will look fantastic on everyone, and I honestly don't think I would ever feel a need to mix it with anything.. it's a stand alone beauty.. Although, adding it to other shades is a whole different story! =D

I just love the fun and adventure with lip tars!! They make me feel happy and like I'm playing when I use them. The type of product that will always excite you to use and for me that's gonna keep me a huge fan forever!! =) Xx
Gorgeous!!! I especially love Sebastian and Digitalis, I may have to try that one!

meka72

I just bought BMD and am so excited to try it. Not sure where I'm going to wear it since I'm a home-body. Maybe to Kroger? Lol.

meka72

Ladies, we shall see how BMD works out this week. I should get my package on Wednesday. If it looks good, I may start hanging out at Kroger or the mailbox. Lol.

singer82

Gorgeous! :eyelove: Damn! I'm so upset I missed out on the 12 mini lip set :(