office hours

peachsuns

Naynadine, what did you do to your avatar?
lmao.gif

Thanks for the link, girl!
cheerleader.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... so far I'm kinda interested in...

pro long wear eye shadow

bloom on -light burnt rose
uninterrupted- dark caramel
mauveless- dark mid tone mauve

prolongwear blush

baby dont cry- light cool beige
blush all day - light mid tone rose beige
stubborn- mid tone rose plum

I already have so damn many light pink blushes that there's no way I could justify another, no matter how long it lasts. I also have to limit myself on the PLW shadows, at least in terms of how quickly I add all of them. I really do like the formula on the ones that I have, though. Also, I'm curious to see the colours, because the one I love/ use the most, One to Watch, wasn't even on my radar when the collection launched last year. I saw it in person and was blown away by how unique it is.

martiangurll

Hm... so far I'm kinda interested in...

pro long wear eye shadow

bloom on -light burnt rose
uninterrupted- dark caramel
mauveless- dark mid tone mauve

prolongwear blush

baby dont cry- light cool beige
blush all day - light mid tone rose beige
stubborn- mid tone rose plum

I already have so damn many light pink blushes that there's no way I could justify another, no matter how long it lasts. I also have to limit myself on the PLW shadows, at least in terms of how quickly I add all of them. I really do like the formula on the ones that I have, though. Also, I'm curious to see the colours, because the one I love/ use the most, One to Watch, wasn't even on my radar when the collection launched last year. I saw it in person and was blown away by how unique it is.
Those all sound right up my alley. Perhaps I need to check out One to Watch--I felt all the e/s from Style Driven got short shift between all the LE hysteria at the time. I still intend to get Weathered and the grey/taupe colored ones whose name I cannot recall.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Those all sound right up my alley. Perhaps I need to check out One to Watch--I felt all the e/s from Style Driven got short shift between all the LE hysteria at the time. I still intend to get Weathered and the grey/taupe colored ones whose name I cannot recall.
I have Sweet Satisfaction (neutral shimmery beige), One to Watch and Keep Your Cool (dirty brown-grey-taupe) and they all get a lot of use. Weathered is one I keep intending to go back and get, although I feel like I have a few deep blue-greys already...

Mac-Guy

I have Sweet Satisfaction (neutral shimmery beige), One to Watch and Keep Your Cool (dirty brown-grey-taupe) and they all get a lot of use. Weathered is one I keep intending to go back and get, although I feel like I have a few deep blue-greys already...
I love that one. It's such a gorgeous taupe!

LMD84

i still haven't tried one of the long wearing shadows so this might actually be a time when i do! :)

liba

i still haven't tried one of the long wearing shadows so this might actually be a time when i do! :)
I'm in the same boat. 'Seems like this time, there will be some colors we haven't seen around like More Amour, Mauveless and Uninterrupted (I'm really looking forward to this particular one, for some reason!)

'Nice to know they'll be perm, but it looks like they're still offering colors that will be very "in" for this year, rather than playing it too safe.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I didn't see much difference, but they blend like a charm.
eyelove.gif
Same here. I find that the wear is about the same as the best of Mac's regular shadows, but the formula is more like high end shadows- very smooth, blends without getting "muddy" and with a nuanced colour. Mac did a great job with these and I'm happy to see them expanding the shade range.

Icecaramellatte

So the new PLW shadows are being added to the line but not replacing the other PLW shadows? I'm wondering because I've been noticing some PLW shadows in the CCOs. What do you think?

Shellcat

Agreed! I love these e/s! I think I just need one more to complete my collection with the previous PLW release.

Quote:
Same here. I find that the wear is about the same as the best of Mac's regular shadows, but the formula is more like high end shadows- very smooth, blends without getting "muddy" and with a nuanced colour. Mac did a great job with these and I'm happy to see them expanding the shade range.

katred

Specktra Bestie
So the new PLW shadows are being added to the line but not replacing the other PLW shadows? I'm wondering because I've been noticing some PLW shadows in the CCOs. What do you think?
It wouldn't surprise me if some of the colours were discontinued. Mac have gotten so tight with their inventory in the last couple of years that I imagine every new addition to the permanent line has to be balanced by some cuts. I'd assuming that they'd switch out some of the less popular shades, but chances are the line will still get bigger. I'd imagine they'd want to make cuts in lower-priced products wherever they can.

Pinkdollface

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the colours were discontinued. Mac have gotten so tight with their inventory in the last couple of years that I imagine every new addition to the permanent line has to be balanced by some cuts. I'd assuming that they'd switch out some of the less popular shades, but chances are the line will still get bigger. I'd imagine they'd want to make cuts in lower-priced products wherever they can.
They already discontinued some regular sized shadows, so maybe they will keep all the pro longwears.

Teggy

Prolongwear lipgloss
thmbdn.gif

I wanted to love them, but they were soooo thick and goopy.