office hours

PixieDancer

Just showed up to this party! I fell in love with the PLW Bronzer formula with HS. So I'm definitely going to splurge on some of the blushes!!
Still haven't gotten many of the PLW shadows, but if they are adding to the line... Don't we need pans or at least palettes for these? That's honestly the only thing that keeps me away. And I know the Z Palettes are available but something about those neat little separating inserts on my MAC Palettes sets my OCD heart all a flutter!

Pinkdollface

Just showed up to this party! I fell in love with the PLW Bronzer formula with HS. So I'm definitely going to splurge on some of the blushes!!
Still haven't gotten many of the PLW shadows, but if they are adding to the line... Don't we need pans or at least palettes for these? That's honestly the only thing that keeps me away. And I know the Z Palettes are available but something about those neat little separating inserts on my MAC Palettes sets my OCD heart all a flutter!
Haha same here! We want refills and a special palette mac!

Mac-Guy

Prolongwear lipgloss
thmbdn.gif

I wanted to love them, but they were soooo thick and goopy.
Yes. These two words combined are an oxymoron. If they last on the lips, they are super sticky (yikes). If they are smooth, you just "eat" them away. Anyway, I don't mind reapplying glosses. That can be the fun part of make up.

martiangurll

Same here. I find that the wear is about the same as the best of Mac's regular shadows, but the formula is more like high end shadows- very smooth, blends without getting "muddy" and with a nuanced colour. Mac did a great job with these and I'm happy to see them expanding the shade range.
So glad to hear that, if they are half as buttery as Dior, I will be over the moon. I scrounged a few from the Clearance bin from the Style Driven collection to give them a try. Guess I will need a Z palette soon for all the big shadows to be depotted into as the "singles" drawer is getting unmanageable...

OctoberViolet

Wow. This looks amazing! I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any lipsticks showing. Not that I really need any more mind you, but... I just love to look at lipsticks. I truly wish my work drawer looked this neat and beautiful. Thank you for posting honey on boost.

Someone posted this on Instagram. I'm guessing it's a promo pic.

OhSoJaded

Thanks honey on boost!

And ITA with everyone, I wish my desk drawer at work was nearly that organized (all the MAC goodies are a definite bonus)