office hours

gracie90

Quote:
I wasn't too impressed with the pink shadows in this collection so my MA suggested Girlie --- I just love this colour, can't believe I hadn't picked it up earlier.
I've always meant to try that one, but I get caught up in the LE madness every time!

aradhana

I wasn't too impressed with the pink shadows in this collection so my MA suggested Girlie --- I just love this colour, can't believe I hadn't picked it up earlier.
i just back to mac-ed for that shadow a couple of days ago! but i haven't worn it yet....i actually also bought mauveless, so i was going to try and do a look with those two combined....

martiangurll

Endless Passion is really pretty. I love the nearly matte finish on these. I will probably go back for more of these over time, maybe a couple here and there with the LE products. Spread out the damage...

geeko

Unfortunately, my local mac counters won't be carrying the pro longwear e/s :( , but I bought the 5 blushers that I wanted in Rosy outlook, blush all day, Stay by me, Stay pretty and whole lotta love , I am really loving all the blush colors in this collection. but too bad for us on the eyeshadows part.

Michelemu21

Unfortunately, my local mac counters won't be carrying the pro longwear e/s :( , but I bought the 5 blushers that I wanted in Rosy outlook, blush all day, Stay by me, Stay pretty and whole lotta love , I am really loving all the blush colors in this collection. but too bad for us on the eyeshadows part.
I am going now to check out Blush All Day : )

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Michelemu21
I am going now to check out Blush All Day : )

It's really beautiful on pale skin. I saw a young lady in my MAC shop - so pale, so colorless, so dimensionless. And when the MUA put a mere hint of Blush All Day on her she looked transformed and completely natural. I'm considering getting it, myself.

Michelemu21

Yeah I bought it. When I swatched it I was surprised it was pigmented. I am NW20 though. The SA compared it to Blushbaby but lighter.

glammy girl

Anybody have any thoughts on Patience Please l/g? Haven't heard any thoughts on it & I really would like to get it if it's good :)

geeko

I kinda like the color of persistent peach but i hate the sticky texture of this. If they came out this color in the kissable or cremesheen formula i wpuld buy it in a hearbeat but too bad i hate the texture if pro longwear glosses. Too sticky for me. I am in love with stay by me blush though. Such a natual light peach lush that doesn become too orange on me.

toautumn

What are your faves from this collex? I swatched but wsn't impressed.
I feel the same. I stopped by a counter and swatched all the blushes and shadows and was not impressed either. The textures of everything felt very stiff to me. I would love some more creamy awesome pigment shadows but these were not it. I miss the matte2s

Michelemu21

I swatched Bloom On e/s today. It reminded me of the e/s Rose but with a better texture. I will get that one later.

princess sarah

I swatched a few of the shadows and put a review on my blog last week, Again I was disappointed with the shadows compared to what came out with style driven. They just werent as pigmented and buildable. Swatched on NW20 skin

More Amour, Endless Passion and Every Ivory

martiangurll

I swatched a few of the shadows and put a review on my blog last week, Again I was disappointed with the shadows compared to what came out with style driven. They just werent as pigmented and buildable. Swatched on NW20 skin

More Amour, Endless Passion and Every Ivory
I thought EP was a dream but EI looks like chalk city. I guess these will have to be tried IRL before purchase...