Okay, admit it.. how many nail polishes do you have?

BEA2LS

I know before we talked about having our polishes in excel sheets and what not.. but with all of the mention of storage, how many polishes does everyone have?
i actually do not know but will update as soon as i count them..

Nadeshda

40. About 5 of those are base/top coats, so about 35 colored ones... and still, I want more!

BEA2LS

i really have to count i think i am around the 100 mark, i want more lol but need to stop because i really have every color.. there are just so many variations on colors!

BEA2LS

that's great
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I've never counted, prob around 80 :/ I gotta count them sometimes, maybe this weekend. I routinely give some of mine away to my mom and gf's though

choozen1ne

over 350 I haver over 200 opi and the rest are China Glaze and Essie and a few other brands , I can't get MAC in the town I live in so if I need an instant Make Up Pic Me up I buy nail polish

LMD84

wow! you guys have some great collections by the sounds of it!

i have a very humble collection of about 40 polishes! but i love them all
smiles.gif

melozburngr

I've got around 150ish I think, but the kicker: All purchased since August 14th of this year. Damn Zoya and their Twitter 5000 promotion got me hooked on Nail polish again.

zosojacks

I counted recently, and I have 60 bottles (including base/top coats).

I threw out a bunch of old ones about 6 months ago that were super-gloopy. Sadly I had not heard about lacquer thinner at that time... =(

MizzTropical

Around 20-25, I keep them in a pink/clear hello kitty box. I love nail polish and like to keep my collection updated and fresh. I love buying nail rhinestones and glitter too.
smiles.gif

Latest posts