Okay, admit it.. how many nail polishes do you have?

BEA2LS

Great collections! i still have not counted mine.. i am very impulsive when it comes to buying and i never can buy just one at a time
ssad.gif
i also give mine away regularly to family and friends when my colors get too similar. but the weird thing is i still tend to wear the same ones a lot. go figure.
but my collection is not too fancy.. i have a lot of opi, essie, china glaze but also a lot of drug store stuff (sally hansen, milani, revlon, a cover girl or so, nyc, etc.) i buy for the color more than the brand but lately have been sticking to opi, essie and sally hansen and ones that last longer on me. i love my milani colors but they always chip so i am laying off them. also this collection took me quite awhile, i only started buying hard core last year or so.. i also tend to carry polishes with me (i really hate chipping polish lol) when i go places and lose them
ssad.gif

sierrao

we used to have over 100 OPI polishes but thats when my mom was a nail tech but she sold them all. i wish she would have kept them lol

XxXxX

I have about 25 colors....I don't count a couple older ones.

1 fav base coat, 2 top coats, a ridge filler I do not use anymore (buff my nails instead!).

I prefer to only get new polish every once in a while bc I love the ones I own! I dont want to take away from them! This is NOTHING like my philosophy of makeup (I have TONZ!), but I think I would be slightly happier if I treated my makeup the same...instead of getting new things all year long!

igswonderworld

I counted yesterday after reading this thread so here it goes - mind you, I had been collecting some MAC and others before so I had a bit of a stash, but the rest (China Glaze, OPI and Essie) started in mid July
smiles.gif

MAC - 26
China Glaze - 45
OPI - 7
Orly - 8
Misa - 8
Essie - 2
Illamasqua - 2
Chanel - 1
Inglot - 7
YSL French Manicure Pens - 2

Essie Matte About You
OPI Rapidry
OPI Start to Finish
Seche Vite
Nailitiques Formula 2

So a total of 108 colors with 5 treatments/coats
smiles.gif

Wow that sounds like too much!

sayonara

i think its somewhere in the 30-40 range .. i haven't counted though, i just keep buying and buying and I usually buy like at least 6 at a time because of BOGOs lol

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle93
I only have..4 haha mainly because I don't/can't do my own nails. it's hard lol

th_shake2.gif

I have ton of cool nail designs in my head, but no polishes for it!!! LOL
*Heads to Clearance Bin to find some O.P.i*

BaDKiTTy69

I have about 50 plus some bases and top coats. I just started to collect a couple of months ago. And I need more colors!!! lol
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

I have around 200. I posted a pic here one once but it was is disarray and not appealing.

My favorite is China Glaze and Flare.

Recently, I have fallen out of love and for about a month haven't painted my nails.

Boasorte

ok I bought 6 polishes today which brings my total to 8!!!!
*happy dance*
I also found an O.P.I polish on sale for $3!! Hells yea!

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I have around 200. I posted a pic here one once but it was is disarray and not appealing.

My favorite is China Glaze and Flare.

Recently, I have fallen out of love and for about a month haven't painted my nails.

I wanna see
smiles.gif

I have 43
smiles.gif
yet I still want more...

melozburngr

Pics of mine (as of Nov 23, its grown a lot since then unfortunately for my wallet)

Zoya and Essie
112309_zoyaessie.jpg

China Glaze
112309_chinaglaze.jpg

OPI
112309_OPI.jpg

Misc #1 (MAC, Hot Topic, Nfu Oh, Sinful Colours, Nubar)
112309_misc1.jpg

Misc #2 (Sally Girl, Sally Hansen, Nail Art, Monster bottle of Seche Vite)
112309_misc2.jpg

Misc #3 (Konad, Migi Pens, brushes, tools, etc)
112309_misc3.jpg

Since these pics I've added about 25 more bottles I think? I think I may have a problem.

Lucas123

last june I counted 8 nail polishes....but then I fall out of love with acrylic nails and became obssesed with growing my own nails and using all the cool colors.
So I started doing some online shopping...and today I have about 105 (and 15 zoyas on their way yay!!)

I'll try to post pics later

kelly2509t

Here's a piccy of mine:

nail_polish_collection_1.jpg

I've got too many now that I don't know where to store them. At the moment they sit onto of the drawers shown in the picture. I want them on show so boxes are out of the question, any ideas anyone?