Older male stars you find attractive?

moonrevel

Like every other warm blooded woman, I find a number of younger celebrity men to be quite hot, but more than them, I have girl-crushes on older celebrity men. As you can tell by my new avatar, I am in love with Alan Rickman, and my heart has been known to pitter-patter over Sean Connery. So...

Does the cheese stand alone? Or do any of you join me in finding older male stars (say 50 or over) strangely hot? You know, like they may not be young whippersnappers anymore, but they still have it?

If not, I'll just go be weird on my own and watch Harry Potter.
smiles.gif

Jaim

My boyfriend makes fun of me a whoooole lot for saying Alec Baldwin and David Duchovny are hot for their age. :p

Juneplum

sean connery, pierce brosnan, harrison ford, robert de niro, denzel washington, richard gere.. i could go on
graucho.gif
:nod:

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
I love the guy who plays Grishom on CSI...I'm such a nerd!!

Oh, I love him too! When I watch that show I'm like, "Oh, come and say dirty intelligent things to me!"

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
I love the guy who plays Grishom on CSI...I'm such a nerd!!

William Patterson.

George Clooney. I don't agree with his politics but we won't be discussing politics when I'm doinking his brains out
lol.gif

aquarius11

Oh, let's see, I am in love with Robert Redford. My hubby laughs at me when we're watching a movie with him in it and I get all hot and bothered!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
William Patterson.

George Clooney. I don't agree with his politics but we won't be discussing politics when I'm doinking his brains out
lol.gif

i concur. george clooney is beyond attractive
eyelove.gif

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Val Kilmer!!!!
He's dreamy!

You're right! I just watched him in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and he's a stud!

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
William Patterson.

lol.gif

rofl.gif
about doinking George Clooney...I wouldn't mind doinking him either!!

I also like David Duchovny, Ralph Fiennes (those eyes...
eyelove.gif
), Val Kilmer and Sean Connery too!

I forgot about Josh Lucas, Dennis Quaid, Bruce Willis (esp in Die Hard...yum!!), Kiefer Sutherland and Denzel Washington...yeah!!

lara

I have a raging crush on Paul Guilfoyle, who plays Captain Brass on CSI. I wouldn't say no to being the filling in a Paul Guilfoyle/William Peterson (Gil Grissom) sandwich.
winks.gif

Sam Waterston (Jack McCoy on L&O) and Alan Rickman also ring my bell. heh

koolmnbv

Robert Redford is my all time hands down favorite man of all time! I love him sooooo much! I have every single one of his movies (even ones he only directed,commentated etc) and I even had to track down an episode of the twilight zone he did when he was WAY younger but Ihad to have them all! I love him!

Also warren beatty (gotta love splendor in the grass)
Paul Newman (him and Robert Redford are like PB & J--so good together)

and younger/older hotties

George Clooney of course
Dennis Quaid
Josh Lucas another love of my life (he's not that old though)

I only just turned 21 But yes many times I prefer older hollywood guys to the younger ones that are around now, some are too boyish looking for me ex. Orlando Bloom very young/sexy/good looking but for some reason looks boyish! Thats prob just me cause lotsa other girls my age can't get past him so maybe Im the odd ball lol!

Pushpa

i love benicio del toro
greengrin.gif

pierce brosnan, brad pitt, al pachino, andy garcia and on and on

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Sam Waterston (Jack McCoy on L&O) and Alan Rickman also ring my bell. heh

Mmm, have you seen Alan Rickman in the music video for that Texas song "In Demand"? If you haven't, you must go find it online. I am convinced that anyone who has seen him doing his sexy dance in it will feel warm and tingly all over and agree with me that he is one hot older man!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
Mmm, have you seen Alan Rickman in the music video for that Texas song "In Demand"? If you haven't, you must go find it online. I am convinced that anyone who has seen him doing his sexy dance in it will feel warm and tingly all over and agree with me that he is one hot older man!

Yeah, I saw it back when it first came out. I've got all his films on DVD, even the really appalling ones (which is, uh, most of them).

For a while I was drawing a monthly cartoon called 'Snape Versus Snape', where Film!Snape and Canon!Snape battle to the death. I laid back on drawing it for a while because the more hardcore Alan Rickman fangirls were crashing my mailbox with flames and death threats over how I drew Rickers.
lol.gif

aziajs

Pierce Brosnan, Robert Redford (circa Indecent Proposal), Andy Garcia, Morgan Freeman, hmmm...I know there are more.

Latest posts