Older male stars you find attractive?

-x-buttercup-x-

ooh yes morgan freeman, Grissom from CSI, Bruce Willis and Denzel Washington, are they over 50? I agree with Alan Rickman and Dennis Quaid, I also like Harrison Ford and Sean connery. Kiefer Suntherland. John Travolta...and they're just for starters hehe

Jennifer Mcfly

Clint Eastwood. Seriously. I know he's like shit, almost 80 or something but for the longest time I've had such an attraction to him. He's such a manly man. Yum!

(Okay, is this borderline gross?
rofl.gif
)

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
Clint Eastwood. Seriously. I know he's like shit, almost 80 or something but for the longest time I've had such an attraction to him. He's such a manly man. Yum!

(Okay, is this borderline gross?
rofl.gif
)

Aww, it isn't gross! We are here to share our pervy love of older men. No judgement!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I hate to say this now that Nicole Ritchie & him are supposedly dating but I have alway thought Jeff Goldblum was attractive. If he is dating Nicole Ritchie I am going to have to think twice about it as I am not a huge fan of hers.
smiles.gif

melozburngr

wow, I can't believe no one has said Richard Gere... rawr.. hes dreamy.
smiles.gif
I concur with the patrick dempsey comment, too... and .. I don't know if this counts, but damn, Doug Wilson from Trading Spaces... yum.
smiles.gif
(he cute, and he is sarcastic- which I love)

I get picked on by my friend Jacquie for my attraction to older men all the time... she thinks its gross.

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
Hugh Jackmans the oldest guy i fancy... hes HOT!

OMG- how could I forget Hugh! so dreamy. not sure if hes over 50. but he is DAMN fine.
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Val Kilmer!!!!
He's dreamy!

Val Kilmer...... love him in Real Genius back when he was young <sigh>

lara

Hugh Jackman is a wee baby, only in his 30's. He and my brother were friends for a while when they were doing musical theatre.
smiles.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
who cares? Put him in the Wolvie costume and I'll make tracks up your back to get to him
lol.gif

Oh, god yes. DH bought me tickets to 'Boy From Oz' with Hugh for my birthday - three hours of him high-kicking in tight gold pants, best birthday present ever.
lol.gif

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Hugh Jackman is a wee baby, only in his 30's. He and my brother were friends for a while when they were doing musical theatre.
smiles.gif

jealous much
smiles.gif

hes till 13 years older than me (i think hes 37)... so techinically he is an older man!x

caffn8me

I think Terence Stamp has the most amazing blue eyes which are quite captivating. Sean Connery has definitely got a rugged charm too and I'll certainly agree with the Richard Gere thing. My mother and I went to the cinema to watch Shall we dance? mainly because she has a thing about Richard Gere
smiles.gif