Older male stars you find attractive?

cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
I don't know if he can be considered a star...
But I find Anderson Cooper attractive haha. He has his own show on CNN and I watch it just to see him. Bon Jovi is good looking. Johnny Depp.

I love anderson cooper!!! I'm in sydney so don't get to see him but I like to youtube him occasionally and he has such a nice smile...plus he's got brains! But..are the gay rumours true?

fash10nista

Pierce Brosnan (perfect Agent 007)....

And even if they're not 50 and over:

Vin Diesel, if only for the bald head and muscles... Johnny Depp (love all his movies/tv show)...Jason Statham (hottie that kicks @$$)...Viggo Mortensen (lead my army anytime), Keanu Reeves (my 'one') and Eric Bana (looks great in armor)...Be still my
heart2.gif

Jaim

Clive Owen!

I kept staring at him on the cover of GQ at the grocery store today.
greengrin.gif

Beauty Mark

Jeremy Irons is one I'd add to all of your discussions, but I don't like the beard I've seen him sporting recently

Uchina

Hugh Laurie (House MD)
Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday
Sidney Poitier is perfection inside and out. If I ever see him in person I'm going to fall to my knees and cry.
Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones. I'm willing to bet that I'm better in bed than Calista, sweetheart. Come over here.

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco.butter.
that guy from tht movie with nicole kidman in the interpreter; i forgot his name
ssad.gif
but he looks somewhat liek tht guy from grey's anatomy
greengrin.gif

Could it be Sean Penn you're thinking of???

YvetteJeannine

OOOOOOOOOO AL!!!!!

I am in LOVE with Al Pacino. I lovelovelovelovelove him. Oh, but was he delicious back in his Micheal Corleone days..there was just something about him..in his eyes...you REALLY believed he was Don Corleone. He isn't *quite* as good-looking anymore, but still...he's still got "it".

I loved him in his first movies "The Panic In Needles Park" he played a Heroin addict...AND he was great in "Serpico"...just enough of the eccentricity. He can play anything. Oh man, I love him so much. My husband bought me the special edition "Godfather" set for Christmas....I watch the first one over and over again...Just hoping Appolonia won't die this time! I cried when I finally saw the third "GF", and his son was playing the Wedding music and he was dreaming of her
weeping.gif
SO SO SAD!!!!!!!

I love Al Pacino.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
I don't know if he can be considered a star...
But I find Anderson Cooper attractive haha......

He is a hottie! He is a bit on the slight side though. I would like to see him a bit bulkier. Yeah, and out of the suit for once. Wait, I meant in other clothes, but hey, I guess I also mean it the other way as well.
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
Clive Owen!

I kept staring at him on the cover of GQ at the grocery store today.
greengrin.gif

I love his voice and his intensity! Yeah, and he's hot.

kimmy

Hugh Laurie...i LOVE him. i think Victor Garber is a fine looking man as well, not anywhere near as fine lookin' as Hugh Laurie, but he's up there. i think Eamonn Walker is pretty foxy too haha, maybe that's why i like Justice so much, everyone in that show is just gorgeous..

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchina
Hugh Laurie (House MD)

FINALLY someone mentions him!
smiles.gif
i feel like a weirdo for thinking he's so sexy! i think its the smart thing and his sense of humor!
blush-anim-cl.gif