Older male stars you find attractive?

Obreathemykiss

Dave Grohl for sure.

Dave Matthews...oh yum. He can sing, play guitar, and he's sexy. The things I would do to that man.

The Rock.

Tim McGraw. Oh my I could go on. and on..

pratbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
Dave Grohl for sure.

Dave Matthews...oh yum. He can sing, play guitar, and he's sexy. The things I would do to that man.

The Rock.

Tim McGraw. Oh my I could go on. and on..

I TOTALLY agree with Dave Matthews. I am a HUGE fan. Have every CD he has ever made.....

TheDiesel

Johnny Depp
drools.gif

Rennah

Yuck... I don't like grandpas... George Clooney is just too old for me. I've never been interested in him or anyone his age. I think I have something against guys with gray hair.
I don't think Brad Pitt is hot either. eww.

Patrick Dempsey is alright... Johnny Depp, of course, is sexy.
& Jon Bon Jovi. :p

Orlando Bloom is hot, but he's not old.

...Christian Bale is frickin HOT. omg. Watch American Psycho. (nice ass!!!) ... watch Batman Begins! damn...

astronaut

Isn't there a thread asking what celebrities in general we find hot? I can't find it for the life of me so I'll post here instead because I am SOOOO excited I finally have a celebrity crush! LOLLLL

Shia LaBoeuf!!

He is technically older than me, just not significantly. :p

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by threelittlebirds
James Spader and Dr. Drew.

OMG!!!Both hotties, and smart. You would have a nice conversation after!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
OMG, the bolded statement is hilarious.
th_LMAO.gif
Prince definitely has presence, but he would be almost half a foot shorter than me, that's too much!

LOL, I'm almost an ENTIRE foot taller than Prince, and he could still get it. All day and all night, and twice on Sunday. We'd be working up a black sweat
f1mqv.gif

Mabelle

Daniel Day Lewis. Especially in Gangs of New York, with that big moustache and top hat. So hot.
Harrison Ford.

kkischer04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Daniel Day Lewis. Especially in Gangs of New York, with that big moustache and top hat. So hot.
Harrison Ford.

Drool!!!

No ones said Ed Harris yet...