OMFG You've GOT to be kidding me?!

Xqueeze_me

$91 for a counterfeit cream palette eyeshadow. Authentic? MY ASS.

BLUE I LAKE, CARMINE, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, MANGANESE VIOLET, ULTRAMARINES, YELLOW 5 LAKE,...... <--- Uhhhh. They're ingredients? NOT F**KING COLOUR NAMES?!

WTF.

MAC BNIB C.R.E.A.M PALLETT 12 EYESHADOW PIGMENT COLOURS

Could everyone PLEASE report this item so the unfortunate winning bidder wouldn't have to pay THAT price for that piece of shit!?

panda0410

This looks horrible but I dont think she knows it could be fake - she had several authentic MAC items listed on ebay today - one of which I bought - so its possible she genuinely doesnt know??

pepe

blatantly in your face fake. Its disgusting to fool somebody like that!!

Xqueeze_me

Yea I was looking at her feedback and her stuff are pretty genuine.

I almost sent her a message telling her that the cream palette is fake. :/ I should have done it. I will send her a message now.

***EDIT: She's got the user ID on private though...***

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Yea I was looking at her feedback and her stuff are pretty genuine.

I almost sent her a message telling her that the cream palette is fake. :/ I should have done it. I will send her a message now.

***EDIT: She's got the user ID on private though...***

can you still message her?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
can you still message her?

Done. I was nice about it, telling her that MAC does not come in this sort of packaging style as well as cream shadows in palettes, the applicators, the mirror, etc. Told her to end the item because counterfeit MAC may contain harmful ingredients that may cause skin irritation or even blindness, etc.

look_divine

how do you report a listing?
i cant seem to find it on ebay
ssad.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
how do you report a listing?
i cant seem to find it on ebay
ssad.gif

Go to the bottom of the listing and you'll see "Other Options" then click on Report This Item.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
thanks then what do i click on there is numerous options
ssad.gif
sorry im a wee bit thick LOL

Hahhaa I get a little lost too sometimes. I have posted the info in the thread you made in regards to reporting fake MAC to eBay.
smiles.gif

MsButterfli

come on, these bidders really think these ingredient names are colors, sometimes common sense can be your best friend. I could see it now..."Oooooh girl, whats that shadow called?" reply: "Oh, just a little magnesium sulfide with chromium, hydroxide in the crease" WTF?!?!?! lol

Xqueeze_me

This is her reply:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]hi thanks for your advise although i have bought heaps of mac products on ebay and also the mac store and i have read the ingredients that is in this product and its the same as what is listed on the other mac eyeshadow i will refund the seller if they are not happy with the produc. i have been using mine and it hasn't caused any irritations to my skin and it stays on for ages. So thanks for your advise and as i said i will refund the buyer. Thanks

I think she ended the listing.. 0 bids and starting price at $58.
[/FONT]