OMFG You've GOT to be kidding me?!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
ended or relisted?

Bidding has ended for this item

So I guess the seller ended the item? The end time doesn't match the start time of the listing.

VDUB*BELLA

angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
Reported it

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU CANNOT MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 3 TO 4 DAYS AFTER AUCTION HAS FINISHED PLEASE DO NOT BID AS I WILL BE ON HOLIDAYS AS OF THE 18/03

yaaa okay vacation funded by unsuspecting buyers you thief
nonono.gif

SparklingWaves

I always wondered how could you use just two sponge applicators for all those colors. You have to wash them and they fall apart.
getyou.gif

Addicted_2_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
This looks horrible but I dont think she knows it could be fake - she had several authentic MAC items listed on ebay today - one of which I bought - so its possible she genuinely doesnt know??

i actually sent her a msg last night and i told her that the palette is fake. and this is what she said

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]hi thanks for your advise and helf and unless this is the best copy i cannot tell that its a fake i have compared it to all my mac products and i cannot pick it the brush is a normal eyeshadow brush that mac does sell and also mac does sell mac Cream Colour Base eyeshadows that retail for $35.00. so i am a little confused as i said i have worn the eyeshadow as i have my own pallet and it dosnt come off all night i was advised that these where purchased in canada so unless i was lied i still think this is real mac. i will get in tough with mac tomorrow and see what they say but i have spoken to the big store in melbourne and sometimes we dont get all the products here and once the expiry date is close they send products back.. i also looked at the listing you suggested this is nothing like mine maybe thats a copy of the one i have. cream eyeshadows can also be applied with fingers and sponges that why i assume they have used this brush rather than a goat hair brushes. Jenny[/FONT]

panda0410

I still dont think she really knew. All of her other recent MAC listings were Fafi items and they are definitely real. I think its also possible that if she spoke with MAC Pro in Bourke St and started talking about cream eyeshadows the MAs might well have assumed she was talking about CCBs or possibly even Metal X shadows which would have been RTV if they werent all sold and they might well have not realised she was talking about something different altogether. I have seen similar fake palettes sold by other ebay sellers which also supposedly came from Canada so I'm guessing she might have been lied to by her seller.

Xqueeze_me

2 warnings telling her that the palette is a shitty fake and she STILL doesn't believe it. She should just bring the palette into the MAC store or counter to verify.
angry.gif
Seeing that she sells/sold authentic MAC, she SHOULD know that the palette is a frickin disgusting fake.

No words to describe... how disappointed I am.
thmbdn.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
2 warnings telling her that the palette is a shitty fake and she STILL doesn't believe it. She should just bring the palette into the MAC store or counter to verify.
angry.gif
Seeing that she sells/sold authentic MAC, she SHOULD know that the palette is a frickin disgusting fake.

No words to describe... how disappointed I am.
thmbdn.gif

didnt she remove the listing though?? she hasnt listed anything else so hopefully that will be the last we see of it
winks.gif