NicksWifey

Re: OMG - Finally 3 of my 4 NARS pkgs. have arrived...rop

Ahhh! Hurry up and open, LOL!!! I'm excited for you
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
Wow! Where do you order from?

I ordered from beautyandmain in Maine. They are having BOGO free on NARS.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Wow!! Im so excited for you. Everything looks beautiful!

Thank you. I'm pretty excited too!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Thanks for posting more pics! I love Bloodwork, that looks really good swatched on your skin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Those lip colors on your skin look SO good...

Thank you ladies!

YvetteJeannine

There is a Beauty and Main boutique located in my state (albeit an hour + away from me, but for BOGO...I'd GOGO!!)...Do you know how long they'll be having the BOGO sale?? Do you need some sort of special membership or something?? And, finally; it is only NARS, or all their products that are Buy One Get One??

Beautiful haul...Lemme know how you like the NARS Lip Crayons...I LOVE Lip Crayons, and I've been eyeing the NARS ones for a while now!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Yay! Glad you finally got your stuff, mine came last week, but I hope my friend's came today, she lives on the West Coast too. Enjoy!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
There is a Beauty and Main boutique located in my state (albeit an hour + away from me, but for BOGO...I'd GOGO!!)...Do you know how long they'll be having the BOGO sale?? Do you need some sort of special membership or something?? And, finally; it is only NARS, or all their products that are Buy One Get One??

Beautiful haul...Lemme know how you like the NARS Lip Crayons...I LOVE Lip Crayons, and I've been eyeing the NARS ones for a while now!!!

It's only NARS because they are no longer carrying the brand. You don't need a membership, and it's until supplies run out, so hurry!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
It's only NARS because they are no longer carrying the brand. You don't need a membership, and it's until supplies run out, so hurry!

Exactly what Twinkle Twinkle said
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Yay! Glad you finally got your stuff, mine came last week, but I hope my friend's came today, she lives on the West Coast too. Enjoy!

Yea! I was worried my lip stuff would melt. They were a little sweaty so I stuck them in the fridge
smiles.gif

Did you post pix of your haul?