OMG - Finally 3 of my 4 NARS pkgs. have arrived...PIX added

richelleneB

Ohh Woww - nice haul! I was just at the Nars counter this afternoon and i was wanting to get some eyeshadows and blush just to try them out as i do not have Nars product on my collection but i ended up getting MAC stuff instead. I am a MAC girrrl sooo bad!!
winks.gif
Thanks for sharing what you got they are honestly SUPERRRRR pretty! Hope you can show some looks from it.. i will be waiting to see it.
winks.gif

~Maemi~

I love the look of Mediteranee duo & Bloodwork lipgloss! I thought it was a red? looks orange on your swatch..if it looks like the swatch on your skin in real life I want it!!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maemi~
I love the look of Mediteranee duo & Bloodwork lipgloss! I thought it was a red? looks orange on your swatch..if it looks like the swatch on your skin in real life I want it!!

I think the flash washed out some of the color, it's a deeper red. I'm NW45 - MAC.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Yea! I was worried my lip stuff would melt. They were a little sweaty so I stuck them in the fridge
smiles.gif

Did you post pix of your haul?

No I haven't, but I am going to get right on that. Procrastination is the best is it not? Did you 4th package come yet. I think it is so funny that you went balls to the wall ordering stuff, lmao.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee
I just got my packages too! What a deal! I'm so happy with all my new products!

It's so exciting
yahoo.gif
I can't wait to see pix!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
No I haven't, but I am going to get right on that. Procrastination is the best is it not? Did you 4th package come yet. I think it is so funny that you went balls to the wall ordering stuff, lmao.

It's not here yet. Yeah, I've wanted NARS for a long time. This was a long-overdue haul. Can't wait to see your pix
winks.gif