OMG GUYS Z palette is so coool >.<

girloflowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
You know I was just thinking of picking up some of these since I'm about to figure out a way to depot my Clinique eyeshadows since they are taking up wayyy too much space! I see you had some in your palette, how did u depot them and how many do you think you could fit in one palette (like single eye color shades in Clinique) ?

i just pried them right on out with a stanley knife heh. ummm there are six in there now... probably easily 3 times that?
I have many many clinique shadows, so I'll grab another palette soon and tell you how i go
smiles.gif

closure wise, i've kept this in my backpack travelling to and from my mans house and it hasn't even thought about opening
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

Oh ok, I'll get on to ordering some this week then! I remember you worked for Clinique too so that's why I thought I would ask
winks.gif
I have a BUNCH of Clinique eyeshadows, a couple of limited edition but I literally own every eyeshadow in the current lineup with the exception of like 7 of them.

apocalypgloss

For anyone wanting to try these at a bit of a discount, Z just announced an August 27 and 28th only special on their Twitter for the pink and leopard palettes. 20% off, no code needed at www.zpalette.com. I'm going to try one for the first time for my random depots. The cardboard thing doesn't bother me as much because Sugarpill palettes are cardboard, too, but you'd never know it because of how sturdy they are. I don't think they'd survive a dip in the pool, but they have had encounters with wayward brush cleanser and are none the worse for it.