On the Discontinued Slate (aka Triangle of Death)

lizard260

Please post every MAC item (not LE) that you know has been slated to be discontinued. I need to see if anything on my copious wishlist has achieved urgent status. Thanks so much.
*removed Bagatelle

I'll get it started:
Sprout
Chrome Yellow (Just heard this one, sad - need to buy)

lizard260

You are 100% correct. They just still have it on the mac site (its one of the older ones) so I forget it was le with d'bohemia.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard260
You are 100% correct. They just still have it on the mac site (its one of the older ones) so I forget it was le with d'bohemia.

Nordstrom carries it on there website to.. along with a few HTF..
smiles.gif
That's where I found Pollen!

eponine

i think chrome yellow being discontinued is a rumor. people have been saying it for at least two months and it still doesn't have the triangle of death, and they added it to some things(like sprout) fairly recently.

ShadowyLady

Looks like Shimmersweet Sheertone Shimmer blush also has the triangle. This is kind of baffling; I thought this was popular! This will be the first of the Sheertones (not including LE items; just regular line) to go
ssad.gif

mspixieears

Re. discontinuing products - my guess is to make room for all the new stuff they come up with, so you can buy that! But then again, limiting something's availability seems to boost its...'wantability' if you know what I mean (whispers...L-E...)