• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

One product smokey look tutorial- as promised

Esperansa_b

Hi guys
greengrin.gif

As I promised you (MACATTAK, labellavita7, gohgoomah, masad, jdepp_84, n_c and anyone else I missed up) I made the one product smokey look tutorial. I barely had time, but I think it went out pretty good. Let me know if something isn't clear enough!

The tutorial is for this eye look:

smokey1small.jpg

and the special thing is that we create it with one only product, except basic products. The product is Victoria's Secret Luminous Shadow in JET SET.

This is all the stuff we gonna need:

(Click to enlarge)

Forgot to picture- MAC eye kohl in Smolder.

Lets start
smiles.gif

1. Start with a cleaned face. I suggest not to put bases as foundation yet, first do the eye makeup, than clean face again and do base. I prefer do it like that in any case we use dark pigments (like this shadow) because get mess with this stuff is very easy. So we'll start with a Rubenesque p/p as base that will catch the pigment well.

1-2.jpg

2. Use the Luminous Shadow. Put it all over the lid till the crease.

2-2.jpg

3. With MAC 224 brush, blend well limits.

(opened)
3open.jpg

(closed)
3closed.jpg

4. Use Luminous Shadow again. Now line the bottom lash line with the shadow, and blend limits with MAC 219 brash.

5-1.jpg

5. Line water line with black eye kohl, I used MAC Smolder.

6-1.jpg

6. Lots of black mascara and we're done!

smokey3.jpg

smokey1small.jpg

Esperansa_b

Thank you all!
I'm glad you liked that, I did it just for you
smiles.gif

It's SO easy and a good solution to days/nights you have no time to do your makeup.

ms_bloom

Too gorgeous! You have such beautiful eyes.

What sort of product is the Jet Set? We don't get Victoria's Secret makeup in Australia, any ideas on what might be a good substitute?

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_bloom
Too gorgeous! You have such beautiful eyes.

What sort of product is the Jet Set? We don't get Victoria's Secret makeup in Australia, any ideas on what might be a good substitute?

Thanks
blush-anim-cl.gif

I guess you can find such products in other places, I know other companies that have shadows like V.S.'s but I really don't know to tell where you can find it because I think it been sale only here in Israel. I guess you should go to pharmacy or where you have companies like Revlon, L'Oreal, Maybelline and search for it. Hope you'll find it
smiles.gif
Good luck.

astronaut

Wait, so is the victoria's secret eyeshadow a liquid or is it a powder? I was thinking of doing something like this for travel if it was a liquid so I can just blend it with my finger and not have to worry about fallout... :\

ms_bloom

Oops, this is actually what I meant, too - is the Victoria's Secret product a liquid, cream, powder ... ?