• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

One product smokey look tutorial- as promised

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Wait, so is the victoria's secret eyeshadow a liquid or is it a powder? I was thinking of doing something like this for travel if it was a liquid so I can just blend it with my finger and not have to worry about fallout... :\

It's a powder honey...
smiles.gif

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_bloom
Oops, this is actually what I meant, too - is the Victoria's Secret product a liquid, cream, powder ... ?

Oh, sorry, that's a powder shadow. Sorry of not mentioning that.

tanya17

hey thanks ! this tutorial was so easy and great especially if you have to do it in a hurry...I just have one question...is there any other substitute I cud use instead of the paint pot???

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanya17
hey thanks ! this tutorial was so easy and great especially if you have to do it in a hurry...I just have one question...is there any other substitute I cud use instead of the paint pot???

Of course babe, you can use any base you like. It can be a primer, foundation, a cream shadow (like paints or pain pots), a shadestick, atc.... anything in a beige-natural colour can work for me, you can also choose other colour.
My comments are Rubenesque p/p, Bare canvas paint, Shimmersand s/s.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abena
I love this one too.. you should do more tuts.

Thanks baby..
smiles.gif
I'm pretty busy right now, I miss making tuts and FOTDs
ssad.gif
But I really have no time.

Araylan

What a great tutorial! I'm definately going to do this..my smokey eyes tend to get crazy and messy lol.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaB
Thanks for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araylan
What a great tutorial! I'm definately going to do this..my smokey eyes tend to get crazy and messy lol.

You welcome honeys!
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Very nice! I'v done a similar look like this but with Revlon Bedroom eyes powder liner in Fishnet Jet, it comes out dark black and very smokey. Then apply feline on lower lashline and waterline then Fibre Rich mascara. Its hawt! =)

rainy

Thanks for posting this, it reassures me that the way I've been doing my eye make up isn't completely wrong! Looking at all the multi-shade tutorials I was beginning to wonder if I looked silly with my one-color smokey eye : P My version isn't quite as polished and sultry as yours though : )