Oooh, I got my pink toolboxes!! (pic heavy)

Fataliya

I think these are sexy!!! They are really well made, and heavy, so I'm glad I got free shipping. They have handles, and when you lock it, it locks the drawers, too, not just the top. And even the key is pink! Oh, and it came with free drawer liners, too...and yes, they're pink!!

I could actually use a third one, lol.

First, the toolbox:

Front

IMG_0588.jpg

Top (sticker comes with it, I opted to put mine on, because I like the way it looks)

IMG_0589.jpg

My counter before (my collection keeps getting bigger)

IMG_0577.jpg

And my counter now:

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Box 1 (stuff I use the most)

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

Box 2

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

If anyone knows a better way to organize or group things up in the drawers, let me know!! It took me over an hour of arranging and rearranging!!

sharkbytes

I loooooove that!!! What a cool storage idea!

If you have a container store near you, you could pick up some plastic inserts to keep your stuff neatly aligned. Or, failing that, get some thin card board and cut pieces to fit individually. I know the acrylic kind come in all sorts of sizes.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
I loooooove that!!! What a cool storage idea!

If you have a container store near you, you could pick up some plastic inserts to keep your stuff neatly aligned. Or, failing that, get some thin card board and cut pieces to fit individually. I know the acrylic kind come in all sorts of sizes.

Thanks!! I'm thinking of taking my loose eyeshadow pots, and standing them on their sides, which would free up that other drawer for my other lippies/glosses.

I'll have to look up those insert thingies. I don't think we have a container store here.
ssad.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Thanks!! I'm thinking of taking my loose eyeshadow pots, and standing them on their sides, which would free up that other drawer for my other lippies/glosses.

If you stand them up on their sides, you could always get the small labels and label the sides, so you know what is what.
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

This is the BOMB! I really like this. It looks like you even have a lock on it. That's what I would love. I have people that get very nosy with my stash.

Cocktail_party

The pink tool boxes are GORGEOUS! It definitely made a huge difference in your counter space and organization. Beautiful!

Lizzie

I can honestly say that's the cutest toolbox I've ever seen!
&you have a great collection, btw.

crazeddiva

I just bought the five drawer tool box a while ago and it should be arriving some time next week. I can't wait.