Oooh, I got my pink toolboxes!! (pic heavy)

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Thanks!! I'm thinking of taking my loose eyeshadow pots, and standing them on their sides, which would free up that other drawer for my other lippies/glosses.

I'll have to look up those insert thingies. I don't think we have a container store here.
ssad.gif

I saw on here where Stickles uses ice trays to organise paint pots and MSFs...if the drawers are deep enough maybe u could try that

heres the thread:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f185/i...on-pics-91237/

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeddiva
I just bought the five drawer tool box a while ago and it should be arriving some time next week. I can't wait.

Ahhhhhh, LUCKY LADY!!! PLEASE post pics when you get it!! The 5-drawer is the one I really wanted, but didn't want to drop that much at this point.

Now, when our lease is up and we move, I hope to rent a house (I hate apartments), and I want an extra room. It can be my makeup room and then I'm getting either the 5-drawer, or the rolling cab, darn it!

hhunt2

OH SNAP!

That shiet is soooo awesome! Pricey but awesome.

It would be cool if they had pink diamond plate items. I'm a huge fan of tool boxes & diamond plate stuff.

TamiChoi

Nice! I need one of those so I can lock my makeup in there. Too many of my things have been missing :[

THIS is the CUTEST thing ever!!! I used to joke with my husband that I needed a real toolbox like what my Dad used to use in his shop, they are perfect! I'm going to have to save this for future purchase!!

You are a lucky girl!!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaelena40
THIS is the CUTEST thing ever!!! I used to joke with my husband that I needed a real toolbox like what my Dad used to use in his shop, they are perfect! I'm going to have to save this for future purchase!!

You are a lucky girl!!

Me too. When we have been in a store and he's looking at toolboxes and carts like this I always say "Oh what a cool eye shadow box with all those drawers" I totally LOVE this. I bookmarked their site.
yes.gif

Fataliya

Update:

This is what awesome customer service they have....

I got the key from Box #1, stuck in the lock of Box #2, and thought I was screwed and destined to have a jacked up toolbox.

I emailed them and asked if there was any way to get the key unstuck. A few hours later, a guy CALLED me to tell me that there is no way to get the key unstuck, but when he got back from his trade show in Vegas, he would email me instructions on how to take the lock out, and they would send me a new lock to install. I didn't know the boxes had a lifetime warranty on them, but they do, and the customer service is phenomenal!

I totally recommend them.

Fataliya

Re: Oooh, I got my pink toolboxes!! UPDATED (pic heavy)

Sooo, Thursday night I got really bored and decided to depot all my NYX samples I got for signing up as a distributor. They originally all came in these black plastic trays with a flimsy clear plastic cover. Not good for protecting the shadows.

This is what they look like now:

Browns (some of these might go better with oranges, but hey, I tried!)

IMG_0660.jpg

Rest of the browns, and then black/white/greys, greens, yellows, oranges:

IMG_0659.jpg

Blues, pinks, purples:

IMG_0657.jpg

The trios they gave me as well:

IMG_0662.jpg

More trios:

IMG_0663.jpg

Last trios (notice I broke damn near all of them getting them out), along with shadows I pressed about...4 months ago?:

IMG_0661.jpg

My NYX pearl shadows and the rest of the ones I pressed myself:

IMG_0664.jpg

The palettes with room at the bottom are actually my magnetic blush palettes from CS. And even though they're metallic, the NYX pans, and the pans from CS don't stick, so I actually had to use double sided tape.