OPI Burlesque for Winter/Holiday 2010

NatalieMT

Can't wait for the glitters! I love OPI glitters especially and there are some beautiful ones there.
greengrin.gif
Not so keen on the other polishes, reds aren't really my thing. I'm a pink and sparkly girl.

Pinkdollface

Show it and Glow it and Sparkle-icious gorgeous. I think i will get those and do one layer of each on my nails. I think that will look super cool!

hawaii02

The first set of swatches are more interesting to me. However, I am wondering if they "copied" Nubar? Two of those colors look very similar!

Ode to Joy

thanks for posting swatches. i liked the promo pics better so i guess it will only be show it and glow it for me then.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester
Dear OPI, how are we *international gals* supposed to see your products IF NOT IN A BLOG? Shame on you. I won't buy a product blindly.
nonono.gif

werd.gif

pinkita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester
Dear OPI, how are we *international gals* supposed to see your products IF NOT IN A BLOG? Shame on you. I won't buy a product blindly.
nonono.gif

i think the same. I am Spanish and it is very difficult to choose without seeing.
thmbdn.gif

lilMAClady

I'm loving it!! Show it and Glow It!, Extra-va-ganza, Take the Stage and Tease-y-Does It may have a new mama!

Ode to Joy

^They are on transdesign. There's a set with 4 mini polishes, unfortunately none of the glitter nps is included. I am not feeling like buying any of the polishes, but I am also afraid that I will love them later and have to pay an awful lot of money later... have to stay strong lol!

LMD84

you know i have gone right off this collection now. the glitters dont do it for me because i hate that you really have to layer them on and then when you do they chip off really easily! and normal colours just seem a tad boring to me. money saved i guess!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
you know i have gone right off this collection now. the glitters dont do it for me because i hate that you really have to layer them on and then when you do they chip off really easily! and normal colours just seem a tad boring to me. money saved i guess!

iagree.gif

AudreyNicole

I got a few polishes from this collection this weekend. Tease-y Does It, one of the non-glitter polishes, is absolutely gorgeous! I love dark, vampy colors in the fall! I also got Sparkle-licious and Show It and Glow it. They look pretty in the bottle, but I am sure they will be a PITA to remove.

saviisneat

I ordered from TD a while ago and got 4 of the glitters. Sparkle-licious, Show it and Glow it, Glow up Already!, and Extravaganza. LOVE them. I am such a glitter chick. I'm regretting now buying the rest of them. I figured Bad Fairy was prettier than The Show Must Go On, but now I want that one as well.

Chikky

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Are these out? Have they been out for public consumption? There is only one store that sells OPI anywhere near me, and I was there today and they said they don't know when/if they're getting this. They said they've not had any word of when it was coming in.

I want these!

Latest posts