OPI Burlesque for Winter/Holiday 2010

LMD84

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Are these out? Have they been out for public consumption? There is only one store that sells OPI anywhere near me, and I was there today and they said they don't know when/if they're getting this. They said they've not had any word of when it was coming in.

I want these!
transdesign are selling them and i got mine from an ebay seller for $7 each which is much better than the £10 i would have to pay in the uk!

Alty

Uh! How much did you have to pay for shipping? I tried to order from transdesign once but shipping to europe was so expensive I just passed.

I received my polishes today: Aly's big break, sparkle-icious, bring on the bling, teas-y does it and simmer&shimmer.
I'm trying to decide which one to wear for tomorrow. None of these says "halloween" to me (the orange ones did, but I decided I had to pass since I never wear orange) but I want something crazy and "bling" on my nails. No costume so there's nothing to match.

Shadowy Lady

I finally checked out this collection yesterday and was disappointed with the non-glittery part. Everything seems so muted and blah, like the included the shadows of the colours but not the originals. I did like the glittery part though. I only got Bring on the Bling coz though I love glittery polishes, I don't wear them enough to justify buying too many. And glitter is hard to remove

nychick1384

There's some really beautiful colors, but I just can't seem to get really excited about this collection. Maybe I dread having to take all the glitter off?
nope.gif

Alty

honestly, if these are like the alice in wonderland glitters (and they seem to be in the application), they will come right off your nails in a couple days. There's too much glitter and too little polish to stick it on the nail, so you just end up "loosing" your nail polish while doing something…it literally comes off in one piece.

hilaryrose

^ or they have realised just how bad the re-action was after they made people take the pics down by threatening them so they made up the factthe pictures 'weren't theirs'. i really wouldn't be surprised by this because of the bad desisions they have been making recently.

Did anyone think that this happened because it's promotional for a movie? Maybe they didn't have the rights to release the images because it's owned by Screen Gems.

Latest posts