OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection

dxgirly

This just hit stores over here, but I think it may have been up online for a little while now...

What colors are you planning to get??

I actually want all of them.... but last night I ordered Mermaid's Tears and the Silver Shatter to start. Hopefully next week I can use my 20% off coupon at Ulta for one. I think I'll probably get Sparrow Me The Drama next.
yahoo.gif

rockin

I like Planks A Lot and Sparrow Me The Drama, but I'm not sure if we'll get them over here. I'm surprise the collection isn't darker colours to be honest - it's not very 'pirate-like'

dxgirly

Yeah I agree. They don't really make me think of pirates at all just by looking at them.

...But I like the colors nonetheless
lol.gif

Pinkdollface

I got Mermaid's Tears and Silver Shatter and i'm wearing both. I love them! I also want Stranger Tides and Skull & Glossbones, but i have to wait for more money. I actually do see the pirate theme in the ones i have. The Silver Shatter makes it look like a treasure that pirates look for and Mermaid's Tears is like water.

I though why not try to take pictues with my phone really fast and they didn't turn out as bad as i expected. Excuse the white around my cuticles i just used some handcream.
In real life Mermaid's Tears is a bit more green.

mtrimier

I wish the Ulta near me didn't have such a sucky selection of OPI. I'd like to get the silver shatter, but I know they wouldn' t have it. i swear their selection is like visiting the nail polish boondocks.

Pinkdollface

I wish the Ulta near me didn't have such a sucky selection of OPI. I'd like to get the silver shatter, but I know they wouldn' t have it. i swear their selection is like visiting the nail polish boondocks.
Maybe you can ask if they can order one for you. I know nail salons do that sometimes and maybe Ulta will do that too. I get my OPI polishes from a local nail salon and they luckily have a pretty large selection. They said to me one time that if i was looking for a specific colour i could ask them and they would try to order it, if it's still available.

mtrimier

thanks for the tip! I don't know why i never just ask a store to order something. makes sense since it's a business. duh. lol!
I ended up ordering a bottle from one of my favorite sellers on ebay, though. (got my ebates cash back money today! tee hee!)

LMD84

thanks so much for your pics ladies! i have ordered the mini set as well as a full sized mermaids tears - super pretty collection. but i agree that it doesn't make me think of pirates... or about how hot johnny depp is!

rockin

thanks so much for your pics ladies! i have ordered the mini set as well as a full sized mermaids tears - super pretty collection. but i agree that it doesn't make me think of pirates... or about how hot johnny depp is!

Ooh, Johnny Depp! *swoon*

rockin

xsparkage's swatches

http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=3093
http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=3103

FourC's

Sad that I didn't know about these until browsing around here today. I agree that they aren't very pirate like but love the names and I'll probably get most of the just based on principal alone.

rockin

I ordered Sparrow Me The Drama and Planks a lot. I bought on ebay from an American seller, as it's so much cheaper than buying it here in the UK.

dxgirly

I know Pinkdollface already posted this combo, but I figured I'd share my results. It's so much prettier in person. The camera can't really capture it. I think I like this silver shatter best out of all my crackle polishes!!

Latest posts