OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection

Alisha1

thanks so much for your pics ladies! i have ordered the mini set as well as a full sized mermaids tears - super pretty collection. but i agree that it doesn't make me think of pirates... or about how hot johnny depp is!
Can I ask where you ordered them from? I usually but OPI from Asos but they don't seem to be selling them yet :s
The silver shatter polish looks great! I think I prefer the way this one looks over the Models Own one!

Pinkdollface

I'm so happy you love this combo as well! The silver shatter is also my favorite shatter polish!
I wish i had more money right now so i could buy the other polishes from this collection. But saturday Surf Baby will be released here, so my money is needed for that
tong.gif

I know Pinkdollface already posted this combo, but I figured I'd share my results. It's so much prettier in person. The camera can't really capture it. I think I like this silver shatter best out of all my crackle polishes!!

LMD84

i wore mermaids tears over the past few days and i love it. it lasted 3 days without chipping too and with my job that is very good! :) plus my mini set arrived today so i look forward to using that!

rockin

I am currently wearing Sparrow Me The Drama for the first time. I love this colour - it's a bit brighter and prettier than it looks through the jar.

dixie

I picked up 3 colors from this collection: Sparrow Me the Drama, Mermaids Tears and Planks A Lot.
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

i must say that i love how long lasting these colours are. i wore stranger tieds for about 4 days with no chipping and that included me moving loads of tv boxes while wearing it! usually they chip after me doing that for about 2 hours!! great collection opi!!

Cinfulgirl

I was lucky enough to get the smaller ones for free, the ones that come with 4 colors in a pack.
I love all these colors and they have last a while, I did use skull & crossbones on my nails with no topcoat for an entire week!
I'm still looking to buying the entire collection since I am a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan, but I haven't found them all in stores.

Alisha1

I was lucky enough to get the smaller ones for free, the ones that come with 4 colors in a pack.
I love all these colors and they have last a while, I did use skull & crossbones on my nails with no topcoat for an entire week!
I'm still looking to buying the entire collection since I am a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan, but I haven't found them all in stores.
I'm a HUGE fan aswell...well of Johnny Depp :p lol need to get these! I wish there was a store near me which sold OPI :/

missah

I have mermaid's tears and silver shatter. I also bought Sparrow me the drama but they sent me the wrong one, I think in Pink:(
I love mermaid's tears but I watched the movie and the whole time, I was thinking, wow, the colour of that would've been better! This collection, whilst I love the names, feels as if they just slapped some names on some colours they had just done. Watching the movie, none of the pinks, purples fit. They should've done a beautifully dark blue or something, or a nice gold or even a shimmer for the mermaid's tail! The collection, whilst nice, does not suit the movie. Thats just my opinion though:)

DILLIGAF

I went to Ulta to get Stranger Tides and while I was there I noticed a dupe for Planks A Lot. The OPI color in A GRAPE FIT. It's almost identical. The sales person and I stood there for 5 mins looking at the two bottles trying to decide what the difference was. We settled on A Grape Fit was slightly ( ever so slightly) darker.

Loraelai

Ah well, I do LOVE Pirates of the Caribbean so much that I am planning on buying the entire collection :)
I agree that the colours (except for Skull & Glossbones) do not represent the movie that well; what's more they don't even look that unique to me. Unfortunately this is going to be a collector's whim, so I am definitely going to buy them all.