OPI Shrek Ever After Collection

LMD84

thsi collection looks great! but sadly i have polishes that i can dupe these colours with! so i shall be skipping
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I can't wait to get a few of these. I might just get the mini set as I know I will never go through a whole full size bottle of these polishes.

ruthless

None of these polishes grab me in any way. If I had a compulsion buy it would be the actual Shrek coloured one. All cremes, lots of pastels and purples we've seen before. It would be different if any of the colours were in a different finish.

Sabrunka

I actually really like all of this collection... Mostly the greens though!! I'll have to check it out in person before I choose to buy something tho.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Ok, so I was completely unaware that this collection was coming out. It was brought to my attention the other day, and then, I saw the swatches. Holy Cow! This is the perfect summer collection IMO. While pink is my favorite color, I don't wear it on my nails often... give me green, blue and purple! I am planning on getting alllll of these. How about you??

OPI Shrek Forever After Collection Swatches, Review and Comparisons | All Lacquered Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by michieme
Can anyone post pics of the collection?

There are swatches in the link quoted above
smiles.gif

Susanne

This is an awesome collection, but I will pass! I got a few n/p from OPI Hong Kong, China Glaze Up & Away and some from a drugstore brand. That should be enough!
smiles.gif

sinergy

i cant wait to get a few of these..just seeing this collection i was anxious to get the darker of the shades. i think these would look great on a pedi also.

AudreyNicole

I love this collection! My favorite in a long time!
smiles.gif

L-R: Who the Shrek are You?, Ogre the Top Blue, What's with the Cattitude?, Rumples Wiggin, Funky Dunky

100_0508.jpg

Who the Shrek are You?

100_0507.jpg

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Is this collection out yet? I need at least half the colors from it!

I know it's on Transdesign.

Shadowy Lady

I saw this collex in person at my Trade Secret and ended up not getting any. I'm not too keen on the yellow and the green and the rest looked dupable
ssad.gif

I was more interested in Essie's summer collex but they were already sold out of everything
ssad.gif

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I saw this collex in person at my Trade Secret and ended up not getting any. I'm not too keen on the yellow and the green and the rest looked dupable
ssad.gif

I was more interested in Essie's summer collex but they were already sold out of everything
ssad.gif

I picked up two today from there (I won a giftcard there over the holiday). I got the green (which surprisingly looks good on my skintone) and the dark purple. I was debating about light purple. And my friend is picking up the light blue one.

Also the one in orleans still has two of the essie colours in stock

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I picked up two today from there (I won a giftcard there over the holiday). I got the green (which surprisingly looks good on my skintone) and the dark purple. I was debating about light purple. And my friend is picking up the light blue one.

I did like the light blue and purple but I have so many shades like them already. Did you go to the Bayshore one?