OPI Shrek Ever After Collection

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I did like the light blue and purple but I have so many shades like them already. Did you go to the Bayshore one?

I live in Orleans, so I go there... it also helps that my bestfriend works there so if she gets a polish in she knows I'll like she'll put one aside for me.

Susanne

Audrey, your pics are awesome - but I must be strong
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Audrey, I caved and ordered Who the Shrek are You?
winks.gif

Susanne, that one, and Ogre the Top Blue are my favorites
smiles.gif
I think you will love it!

AudreyNicole

Susanne, I can't tell if my pic resize worked? I can see the difference on photobucket, but not here. Can you tell?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Susanne, I can't tell if my pic resize worked? I can see the difference on photobucket, but not here. Can you tell?

No, they are still too big here
th_dunno.gif

Maybe you should post the new links from Photobucket?

abbyquack

oh man I just ordered like 10 CG, now I want these too! I wish there was a store I could run and get these from..I hate buying online
ssad.gif
But the green and the light blue are so pretty and unique!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No, they are still too big here
th_dunno.gif

Maybe you should post the new links from Photobucket?

I did post the new links, but it doesn't seem to be working. According to photobucket, they are smaller, like 320 x 260 or something.
ssad.gif
Should I just edit the post and add the clickable link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
oh man I just ordered like 10 CG, now I want these too! I wish there was a store I could run and get these from..I hate buying online
ssad.gif
But the green and the light blue are so pretty and unique!

I have seen them at my ULTA, and JCPenney should have them. They are B1G150% off I think right now. I got mine at my local nail supply
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
I did post the new links, but it doesn't seem to be working. According to photobucket, they are smaller, like 320 x 260 or something.
ssad.gif

What a pity! I have no idea why it does not work, but I am not an expert for all technical questions at all.

Yes, maybe it is a good idea to post a clickable link
yes.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
ssad.gif

I have seen them at my ULTA, and JCPenney should have them. They are B1G150% off I think right now. I got mine at my local nail supply
smiles.gif

Aww dang well I unfortunately don't have either near me right now (I am in southeast AK, haha), but I did just order them from an ebayer, they averaged out at like $7 each, which is no steal but cheaper than MAC np, right?
smiles.gif

I got Fiercely Fiona, What's w/ the Cattitude, and the Shrek one. Thanks for being an enabler, Audrey!
lol.gif

LittleMaryJane

I do like that Who the Shrek are You color! I just tend to buy green nail polish a lot and end up with too many similar shades.

PTinNY

Such a fun collection! I only picked up Funky Dunkey, in my order from victoriasnailsupply. I actually ordered it (and my paypal was charged) from transdesign, but found out a few days afterwards they weren't going to ship because I complained about one of my orders last yr and they banned me. After several good orders from them, I was disappointed. And had to file paypal claim to get the money back. In any case, it ended well that I was able to get 80% of my original order from vns.

Oh, and here is Funky Dunkey mani. Direct sun picture
opiFunkyDunkey0506directsun.jpg

And in the shade pic, this was two coats. My hands aren't quite as pink IRL as they appear in some photos, lol.
opiFunkyDunkeyindirectsunRighthand.jpg