OPI Texas collection for Spring '11!

Susanne

So far I love these:

Don’t Mess With OPI - A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green

Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green

Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!

GlammySammy

Looking forward to swatches of

• It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you
    th_drool.gif
  • I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue
  • Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral. A very orange pink

I kinda want Guy Meets Gal-veston for a silly reason... I was born in Galveston,Texas lol the color is pretty too though

katred

Specktra Bestie
The lightest coral colour (Guy meets Gal-veston) is kind of pretty, but I don't see anything that leaps out at me as being tremendously different from what I have already.

Dekadencija

Nothing I haven't seen before and I own dupes or almost-dupes to most of these colors but I wouldn't mind having the green one or coraly Guy meet gal-something
greengrin.gif
I'm not OPI-obsessed as before
w00t.gif

Agreed with LoraBrook

sinergy

they look a little blah to me also, maybe different pics/swatches will catch me, but since im a tejana..i would really like to love a few of these!

Aelya

well for one time i'm not crazy about OPI's collection.
I only ( but really really BIG ) want Guy Meets Gal-veston

texasmommy

I picked up Austin-Tatious Turquoise and Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em and really like both :) The turquoise needs a few coats to get a look I like though. Too bad they left out naming a color after my hometown ;)

gigiopolis

I got Guy Meets Gal-veston and I love it! Such a juicy red-orange colour, perfect for summer! I'm thinking of picking up a couple more of the "sorbet"/jelly finish ones, I really like the formula. Yes, they're sheer, but with three coats you get the characteristic squishy, near-opaque look of a jelly. Looove

dixie

When this collection first hit the stores, I got I Vant To Be A Lone-star - wore it and loved it. Well, yesterday, I took a closer look at Guy Meets Gal-veston and Y'all Come Back Now, Ya Hear? and decided to get them. I'm wearing Guy Meets Gal-veston today and I'm lovin' it. I agree 3 coats works best! Gigi - I enjoy your blog SO much! Every color looks fabulous on you!!

dixie

Gigi - that Katy Perry polish is great on you! Ugh...now you've got me wanting to find Orly's Gumdrop! I know you said it was similar to a Chanel color, but can you tell me if it's a close match to China Glaze's For Audrey? The polka dots are too cute!

LMD84

i still havent bought any polishes from this collection! i need to make a polish order soon!

gigiopolis

Gigi - that Katy Perry polish is great on you! Ugh...now you've got me wanting to find Orly's Gumdrop! I know you said it was similar to a Chanel color, but can you tell me if it's a close match to China Glaze's For Audrey? The polka dots are too cute!
If I'm not mistaken, I think CG's For Audrey is a bit bluer and darker. It's so hard for me to find China Glaze where I live though, so the Orly one is a close enough match :) Sorry it took so long to get back to you by the way!

DILLIGAF

I got San Tan-Tonio after seeing it on a friend of mine. I wore it in NYC the weekend that I was there for IMATS and loved it so much that I used it for my last 2 maniures. While picking up polish during the lastest ULTA buy 2 get 1 sale I snatched up Houston We Have A Purple.

dixie

Gigi - I didn't realize China Glaze was hard to find in Canada, sorry!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks for the info on the color, though. Now I'm wondering if Gum Drop is similar to Essie's Turquoise and Caicos which I recently picked up in Walgreens. Can we say "spazz"?! No worries about not getting back to me, girl - I know you're busy! And...I had forgotten that I even asked you a question!
wondering.gif

gigiopolis

Lu - I actually picked up Turquoise and Caicos! Haven't used it yet. I tried, but I kind of hate it. It's very sheer and annoying to work with...I will go through with it one of these days though! Just by doing a side-by-side bottle comparison, the Essie is a bit darker and maybe a bit greener. Actually China Glaze isn't that hard to find here, I'm just too lazy to get my butt to the stores that actually sell them. Heh.

Latest posts