Orange Anyone???

sagehen

Yes! I own Aruba and love it! I also own Sleek Sahara which is a terracotta blush that looks fantastic on brown skin. Black Radiance has or had (I'm not sure if it's been discontinued) named Toasted Almond that is so pretty. I completely forgot about owning this blush.
I like Toasted Almond - it is one of the new, baked blushes. My issues with Black Radiance and their blush are: 1) they dc'd a line with nice packaging, a nice amount of product and a variety of shade shoices and 2) the new, baked line has flimsy packaging, the product inside is way too delicate to use on the go (my Toasted Almond shattered into pieces IN MY MAKEUP BAG, which is never dropped or treated poorly. It stays in my purse and the most movement it gets is in and out of the car with me) and the color choices are a joke. Toasted Almond, Warm Berry and Raspberry. Oh, and that strange swirled shade that turns into grey mud on my skin. Yeah. Good job on that Black Radiance lol. BTW, MzBrownBeauty you have re-awakened my desire for Sleek products. I am supposedly on a no-buy, so this compliacates things. OH, and are you still using your LaFemme blushes?

MzBrownBeauty

I like Toasted Almond - it is one of the new, baked blushes. My issues with Black Radiance and their blush are: 1) they dc'd a line with nice packaging, a nice amount of product and a variety of shade shoices and 2) the new, baked line has flimsy packaging, the product inside is way too delicate to use on the go (my Toasted Almond shattered into pieces IN MY MAKEUP BAG, which is never dropped or treated poorly. It stays in my purse and the most movement it gets is in and out of the car with me) and the color choices are a joke. Toasted Almond, Warm Berry and Raspberry. Oh, and that strange swirled shade that turns into grey mud on my skin. Yeah. Good job on that Black Radiance lol. BTW, MzBrownBeauty you have re-awakened my desire for Sleek products. I am supposedly on a no-buy, so this compliacates things. OH, and are you still using your LaFemme blushes?
I don't own any of the discontinued items but just from looking online the packaging appears to be nicer and sleeker then what they use now. I own Warm Berry and the blush is in crumbles. I completely forgot about it until I read your post. I think it was just in my cosmetic bag as well and broke apart. Lol...... "grey mud on the skin". Although, I love Toasted Almond, I haven't purchased any other blush from black radiance because the choices are so limited which is terrible. I wish the company would focus on that. I just had to post the sleek swatches :) the blushes are wonderful, highly pigmented and worth having. I only own three but I'm trying to do a "no buy" this year as I have a ton of things going on so I won't be purchasing anymore anytime soon. You know...I forget about my La Femme blushes. I think blushes in a palette allows me to overlook them. And I'm going through this "neutral" blush kick and none of my La Femme fall into the category.

Latest posts