Orange, CA Off 5th (The Block at the Orange)

miss_bailey

I bought a whole bunch of stuff a couple of days ago, but one of the girls forgot to put two lipglasses in the bag and since im now out of country i wont be able to get them! waahhh. I think they were sockhop and love nectar.
They have lots of skincare stuff but not really much of anything else. All the things i got seemed to be the last ones.
the foundations and such are either really pale (nw15) or really dark (nc45-50).

One of the girls was SO rude. She was basically yelling at this lady for asking her to recommend and eyeshadow brush and then when another girl asked for a black eyeshadow shes like "no we dont ahve them" the girls like "maybe in another brand?" and the sales assistant was just so dismissive. She was dark skinned and a bit big. The girl that helped me was really sweet though so I think it jsut depends.

jenavii

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
I bought a whole bunch of stuff a couple of days ago, but one of the girls forgot to put two lipglasses in the bag and since im now out of country i wont be able to get them! waahhh. I think they were sockhop and love nectar.
They have lots of skincare stuff but not really much of anything else. All the things i got seemed to be the last ones.
the foundations and such are either really pale (nw15) or really dark (nc45-50).

One of the girls was SO rude. She was basically yelling at this lady for asking her to recommend and eyeshadow brush and then when another girl asked for a black eyeshadow shes like "no we dont ahve them" the girls like "maybe in another brand?" and the sales assistant was just so dismissive. She was dark skinned and a bit big. The girl that helped me was really sweet though so I think it jsut depends.

I SOO KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! Gosh that chick is rude. Her attitude is horrible. Like, if you dont wanna work there, THEN DON BE THERE! gosh i wouldn't be surprised if she has received complaints before.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenavii
I SOO KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! Gosh that chick is rude. Her attitude is horrible. Like, if you dont wanna work there, THEN DON BE THERE! gosh i wouldn't be surprised if she has received complaints before.

haha yes!
shes HORRIBLE.
and she was so rude to the other girl that worked there.
if it was just another makeup store and not a CCO I would have just walked out because she was the worst person ever. Some people just shouldnt work in retail and she is one of them.

mailodie247

hi miss bailey..can you please tell us what you purchased and what else you saw there? thanks!!
mac_addict.gif

jenavii

Hey! Has anyone been here (CCO at the block) lately? I was thinking about going in to get some last minute stuff i need before monday the 27th. Im wondering wat they have? I need some FIX +, face wipes, 187 or 188 brush and whatever else catches my eye!!

x33cupcake

Quote:
Hey! Has anyone been here (CCO at the block) lately? I was thinking about going in to get some last minute stuff i need before monday the 27th. Im wondering wat they have? I need some FIX +, face wipes, 187 or 188 brush and whatever else catches my eye!!

i went two days ago and bought the 188 for 28!
i think its still there
HTH

wifey806

hey all. I didn't see anything good recently. I swear, i I see those same 2 mcqueen paint pots... \

but actually I wanted to tell u all that i you're near the brea mall, they have toooons of neo sci fi left -- I'm talking a whole packed drawer. i got Time & Space e/s, Expensive Pink e/s (they had another color too). They also still had X-rocks blush. I also peeked and saw some l/g and l/s too. Just a heads up since the testers are gone. Guess what, they also had a tester for Girl Friendly paint pot, but the girl couldn't find any to sale me (what a c*ck tease!!!!). Hopefully your mua will find it. Happy shopping!

hey guys, i went again and this is what i saw:

Mattene Lipstick in: Night Violet, Immodest, Poise, Tango, You Say Tomato.....(lots of red ones, but no 40's pink)
Pigment: Sweet sienna, royal flush, bell bottom blue, jardin aires, gold stroke.
Uncommon Blushcreme
Paint in: Pixel
Lipstick:
Stylistics Lipstick in: In Vogue, Soft Pout, Stylistic, The Scene
1N, 4N Lipstick's
Mellow mood, rozz revival, (lots of colors ive never heard of lol)
Richmetal highlighters from color forms collection (all of them)
Tendertone: Shush!, warmsmile...
3D Glass in: Backlit, Racy, Wondershine, Synched up
Lipgelee: Slicked pink, Saplicious, Mega...
Lipglass:
Stylistics (all 4 of them)
flashmode, ensign, love knot, Cushy white, lust, nico, soft and slow, morning glory, wonderstruck(lot's of these i can't remember them because they aren't part of perm line)
Tinted Lip Conditioners in: Strobe kiss, stobe blossom, strob beam, strobe rays.
Eyeshadows: Nile, Meet the fleet, Pen n pink, post haste, blanc type...
Shadesticks, shimmermint, crimsonaire
Sculpt & Shape: Accentuate/Sculpt
Color Form Powder in Sun Centered
Beauty powder blush: Feeling, Secret blush
Loose beauty powder: drizzlegold, soft flame, sunspill, tenderdusk
all studio lights that came out with the 'of beauty' collection
Heatherette Lipglass in Sock hop and Bonus beat
Neo Sci-Fi Lipglass in Supreme and Naked Space
Small Fafi bag, Stylistic clutch
Brushes: 188, 183, 222, 129SH, 213, 252
brush set (novel twist) 181SE with Hundred Degrees Pearlizer
brush sets from color forms ( all of them)
they also had a brush like the 183 but a bit bigger and with a gold handle? hmp..
they also had lots and lots of nail polishes, and face stuff in old packaging as always, and they also had she's bad lashes
winks.gif

oh, just wanted to let you guys know what i picked up:
Sun centered powder, sweet sienna, your ladyship pigment [it was the last one] poise mattene and some lipgloss from clinique that smells awful
ssad.gif

mailodie247

sweet sienna?! omg i want that for like the longest time..wait there's still more of this right?
same with yourladyship but it's okay =P

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailodie247
hi miss bailey..can you please tell us what you purchased and what else you saw there? thanks!!
mac_addict.gif

It was awhile ago now but i got:
Sweet Sienna pigment
Gold Stroke Pigment
Purring Tendertone
222 Brush
249 Brush
188 Brush
192 Brush
Silver Dusk Irridescent Powder Loose
Fast Response Eye Cream
Mauvement Paint
Structural Brown Paint
Clare De Lune Eyeshadow
The long MAC makeup bag
A Bobbi Brown Bridal kit
And the two lipglosses that she forgot to put in the bag, sockhop and something else.

Kicking myself that I didnt get the mcqueen paintpots just to have.

wifey806

Quote:
Anyone beem to this CCO lately??
smiles.gif

yeah, me! just about everything Collectedmess wrote, but I also saw:
- Poste Haste e/s
thmbup.gif

- a Nordstrom Exclusive pallette
- cream (metal?) hi-lighters
- those concealer touch-up "pencils"
(i was only looking for girl friendly paint pot, so I'm sorry I don't know more/names)

and they *may* be out of 4N, unless someone stole the tester that night

xoshopaholicxo

Hi ladies! Can someone do a CP for me?? I really want Royal Flush & Bell Bottom Blue pigment. Please let me know. Ofcourse I'll pay for shipping & whatever else & can pay through paypal. Thank you.

ETA: & snowgirl l/g if they have it:]

i_love_mac

I went last weekend and they had:
heatherette collection lipglass in sock hop, bonus beat
eyeshadows in clarity, post haste, poisen pen, and other eyeshadows..
pigment in pastorale, royal flush, bell bottum blue, gold stroke
brush sets in heirloom, advance brush set and basic brush set from nordies
brushes in 188,213,222
heirloom lip sets in coral, pink, and tan
nordies exc. palettes
novel twist eye palettes
sculpt and shape powder
blushes
shadesticks in silverbleu, crimsonaire, shimmermoss
paint pot in electro sky and green..something pearly green
dual eyeliners purple, grey, and brown
trip lipglasses in wonderstruck, instant gold, and beaux

thats all i can remember LOL

hey guys just wanted to let you know that i went to this CCO yesterday, the had the same stuff as before but i also saw Joyous Beauty Powder and also Shy Beauty Powder Blush! omg i was so excited that they had these! just wanted to share!!

Latest posts