Orange, CA Off 5th (The Block at the Orange)

blackmetalmist

I was there last week and pretty much they have all the starflash collection e/s. I bought Go and Bold and Brazen. I wanted some paintpots but they only had a silver one (cant remember name)...

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0j3s5ica0x
exactly where at the block is this CCO?!

Inside of Off 5th (the Saks 5th Ave outlet). Right there by the jumbo Starbucks and Ron Jon (*if* Ron Jon is even there anymore...)

mailodie247

heyy so i went today, and i figured i should update this lol

MAC:
dame edna trio
a lot of the color collection
holiday collection: cool and warm eyes palettes, lip palettes
mac makeup bags
starflash e/s (all of them i believe), femme fi
neo sci fi: x rocks and spaced out blushes
shy beauty blush
neo sci fi lipsticks
fafi lipgloss
shape and sculpt powder duo
pastorale pigment
greenstroke paintpot
tinted lip conditioners

that's all i remember, hope this helps!

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailodie247
heyy so i went today, and i figured i should update this lol

MAC:
dame edna trio
a lot of the color collection
holiday collection: cool and warm eyes palettes, lip palettes
mac makeup bags
starflash e/s (all of them i believe), femme fi
neo sci fi: x rocks and spaced out blushes
shy beauty blush
neo sci fi lipsticks
fafi lipgloss
shape and sculpt powder duo
pastorale pigment
greenstroke paintpot
tinted lip conditioners

that's all i remember, hope this helps!

from starflash do you remeber if they had smoke and diamonds? TIA!

wishingforsn0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
from starflash do you remeber if they had smoke and diamonds? TIA!

i just checked... they dont

L1LMAMAJ

I just went there today. They don't have anything, really. Only one pigment (pastorale) and only one p/p (greenstroke). They have the warm eyes and cool eyes (i think) holiday palettes, holiday lip gloss trio and the holiday lipsticks, holiday brush sets, some random lipsticks and lipglosses. they had x rocks blush and two other ones. they also had the 252 brush (~$20.50) and some other random ones that i'm not familiar with. the e/s were from neo sci fi and starflash. quite a disappointment. i recommend you call them before you go to see if they got a new shipment.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnasugar
do you remember if they had pleasureseeker l/s from the neo-scifi collection there? plmk. thanks!

I'm pretty sure they didn't have that. I only saw about 3 or 4 neutral colors (pink/peach/nudish) and I'm about 90% sure it wasn't one of them. They had funshine, buoy-o-buoy and two others.

blackmetalmist

Well the last time i went there which was last week, the girl said that they had alot of new inventory to be put out. I guess maybe they havent gotten out anything yet ??

wishingforsn0w

i just went here yesterday, i think they sold out of the more popular Starflash shadows over the weekend or something ( i was looking for Go, Top Hat, and Glamour Check). They still have Lotusland and Star By Night. but i didnt see any dame edna either :/

they did have Red Devil l/g from BBR there though! and Magnetique from Rose Romance, which should be launching next week. also all neo sci fi lipglasses.

L1LMAMAJ

I went two days ago (monday) and it was the same stuff as the last time I went. Maybe even less. So disappointing. Pastoral p/m, a few starflash e/s, no nudish-pink lippies (i always look for those), tendertones, and some other random stuff. When are they gonna restock or get new stuff? Anyone know?!

I wish there was another CCO in the OC. I'm always there on weekends. The ones near SD (Carlsbad outlet and Las America outlet) are much better and have more of a selection. Maybe when I go visit my parents in SF, I'll hit up the Gilroy one.

wishingforsn0w

i just went today. they have even less now... ran out of the heatherette trio and most of the starflash e/s, theyre even down on lippies. not worth the trip in my opinion

L1LMAMAJ

I just went there today and picked up Cocomotion, Mauvement, Antique Green and Mega-Rich!! They also had Gold Mode, Pastorale, Lark About and a few others. They had some of the Starflash e/s (not Smoke & Diamonds), no paintpots, x-rocks blush, a couple of MSFs, no good brushes, that's pretty much it. HTH.
smiles.gif

CheeSauce

omg, I didn't even know there was a cco here! Now I feel lame for always going out to Cabazon =_= Thanks for the info!
greengrin.gif