Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

steenface

Re: Orlando, FL (Prime Outlets)

Oh, I forgot --- they had ALL the Tendertones plus about six Fluidlines: shade, royal wink, blue peep, silverstroke, sage, and one other I can't remember!

BrowneyedBeauty

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

I went there today...well, actually is was yesterday now! I got 4 items.

MAC Pigment in Copperclast
MAC Pigment in Pinked Mauve
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Handforged
MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Nightfish

The lady working in the store was really nice and she said that they get new stuff each week so to call if you are looking for a specific item. They had quite a few other MAC products- pigments, brushes, lipglasses, etc. They also had a ton of Clinique stuff. I don't know if I got lucky or if they always have a good selection! Hope I helped!

KYBankerGirl

I was at the CCO at Prime Outlets Tuesday evening and it was like I hit the motherlode!

There were bags galore, lots of paint pots (7-8 total), shadesticks, pigments, eyeshadows, blushes, tendertones, only two brushes (187 and a huge pro brush), lip pencils and mostly cremesticks, several foundation colors, lots of skin care, gosh I can't remember everything now. They had a small selection of lipsticks, but they had glosses coming out of their ears.

I picked up a beiging shadestick, bare canvas paint, constructivist paint pot, nw15 select liquid, nw15 moisturecover, three bags, and I can't remember what else -- oh, black fluidline believe it or not.

The strange part was, when I got ready to leave I asked the girl if she might have some foundation in nw15. She went in the back and came out with a select foundation and the moisturecover. Turns out these were onesies that were just in my color!

The store has not been open long but the selection (most of the stuff there was stuff that I can get at my counter) was really good compared to the other two CCOs I've been to in the past couple of months (Destin, FL and Jeffersonville, OH).

Hope this helps!

MAChostage

Wow, I've been to the other CCO in Orlando, and I'm really looking forward to hitting this one sometime next month! That Destin CCO has a sucky MAC selection, doesn't it? That's my local CCO and I don't even waste the gas to go. Their MAC selection has always been bad.

KYBankerGirl

I was in Destin the week of Memorial Day and it must have been an accident that I found a few goodies - they had LOTS of brushes and I picked up a couple shadesticks and eyeshadows. But I will agree with you, it was a disappointment compared to Orlando.

kelcia

I hope to get there sometime next week. Uhhhhm. Question.. which has better shopping OVERALL? prime outlets or premium. Last time I went to prime it was the lamest thing EVER but that was like.. 3 years ago? I checked the shops list and it seems to have more stores than premium. and last time I was at premium I did almost NO shopping. (in April)
Also what's the best way to get around from mall to mall? 'cause my dad's gonna be working and we might have to figure it out for ourselves.

liquidstar

I think prime outlets are way better now. Memorial Day weekend they opened the last stores I think....my favorite is the victoria's secret outlet haha...but when I went the CCO there they didn't have as big of a selection compared to the premium outlets one, but it's way closer so I don't mind.

kelcia

So. you're like my orlando fix! I love you! I should just ask you stuff.
I'll be going to Rollins in the fall so i'm gonna need all the orlando help possible.

liquidstar

You were talking to me right? lol Yeah I was born and raised here so I guess I can be of some help..I used to live like 2 minutes from Rollins..feel free to message me with any questions or anything

kelcia

So. I just hit the CCO at Premium.. I'm gonna try my best to remember what they had. They had a pretty good spread I think so but then again this was my first time at CCO.
Tendertones... i don't think it was all of them but i know there was a pink an orange and the green that I got.
Slimshines and Mattenes (if you're looking for one in particular I'm sure i can tell you a general color)
Lipsticks.. they had 2 holiday colors and 2 of those with the white cases.. erm i'm not sure what that was (not to familiar with mac collections) nothing from like fafi or barbie or anything recent and they had a lot of nice colors no reds i don't think a lot of like tans and plums.. something like sci fi delity a little darker..
lip liners.. not particularly interesting colors.. there was this red one...
4 fluidlines a shimmer dark olive green.. light purple.. a bright blue.. and grey
Fix plus
charged waters
moisturizer
shaving cream
oil control moisturizer
some other face products
some brush sets.. just with 239 lip liner 219 and face brush though.
They had stuff from Novel Twist.. the blush cubes with the 181 se warm and cool eye palettes
some concealers.. all in really dark NW's
loose powder in dark and deep dark
liquid bronzers
6-7 pigments.. i know they had blue brown this lavendar color and a pink color (all pastelts)
they had one glitter it was like an aqua blue
5 nail polishes.. vin goth they had 1 bottle of molasses there was this one color that was like blue and brown and 2 light pink colors.
5 or so eyeshadows.. there was a bright pink and two lavendars and two whites
3 fragrances.. one with the black top.. green top and yellow top
A shadestick.. in this ligh blue/green color
looots of lip gelees and glasses
oh and lip sets the one with the white and there are two lipsticks and a lip gloss had lots of those.

yeah.. i spent about a 100 bucks in there.. the worst part is I had spent that much in the pro store an hour before that.
AND i still have to get to prime and back to premium
We shall see.
Super hall by the end of next week!

kelcia

So, stopped by Prime Outlets checked out the CCO today.
Really good stuff. They had a bunch of matte2 shadows. Clarity was there. amazing bright blue.
they had a couple of pigments.. accent red.. rushmetal cocomotion to name a few.
lots of color cremes blushes. and two highlighting powders.
Tons of shadows. Still had the mc queen shadows and matching paint pots. lots of paint pots including fresco rose and bare study
4 shade sticks including beige ing and corn and the orange one and i think 2 lavendar ones. a couple of nail colors.. tons of lipsticks nothing le i don't think. they had an advanced brush set with a contour brush a 187 foundation brush and concealer brush.
eyeliners and lip liners.
Cream foundations they had NC 42 but now i need NC 40 according to the MA at the pro store...
tendertones from last year and this year...
Oh. They had blue lipstick... o.o; never seen that.
By mac too. Should have bought it just because.
I got two pigments a lipstick and a shadestick (my first pigments and shadestick!)

Oh and btw. I stopped by designer fragrances for NYX and they're over priced by like two bucks. When i was paying I told the lady that I loved the stuff but they were a bit overpriced. and she was like "i'm sorry" like all rude. and I was like.. 'nevermind' i should have said 'back off i'm a customer'
I don't suggest you go in there for anything absolutely rudest thing ever. I wish i could've walked away w/o buying it but i've wanted nyx so bad for MONTHS now.. and wasn't sure if I could go back
Anyways. Have fun shopping!

lunargen

@ Kelcia - Did you happen to see if there were any MSFs?
greengrin.gif

kelcia

No. No. MSFs.. =(
I'm going back today though. To both probably. (hopefully) we shall see what goes down.

lunargen

I guess it's too much to hope for an MSF
greengrin.gif

Good luck with today's trip! Looking forward to your update since I'm going there this coming weekend. ^^b

NatalieMT

Thanks Kelcia! I'm looking forward to going to the Premium Outlet CCO in a few weeks.
greengrin.gif
I'm hoping to get lucky and see some MSFs too.

kelcia

Heey Guys!
So I did hit both places yesterday. Sorry I couldn't get on any earlier!
Uh. So i'm gonna start with the ones at Prime because that's easier.
They basically had the same stuff, same pigments and shadows.
They did however get Rubenesque paint pot. So if you want that as a base.. I bought one for my sister.
And stuff I left out in my last post.. they had lots of fluidlines like in royal wink and BLACKTRACK! I know.. crazy.
Premium though.. was LOADED!
They had gotten a new shipment like browneyedbeauty had told me. Loads of pigments.
Jardin Air? I think it's called. I dunno it's upstairs and I don't wanna look up the name.. it's kinda like Tan pigment. So I bought it.
Sienna soemthing (gray color)
Dark Soul
Viz-a Violet
Pastorale
Gold.. something (it's not on the pro site so it's none of those..)
A couple of other pastel colors.
A pretty mauvy-purple-darkish color
couple of browns...
they got a couple of eyeshadoes in.. nothing bright so I just kind of grazed over them.. they had two light purples that looked almost exactly the same.
They had (which I was very excited to see 'cause I really wanted it) Sculpt and shape duo's. they only had two more in lightsweep (which is perfect for me I thought it was gonna be either too light or too dark but it's peerfect) and I got one of them.
They had another one that looked like it was for very white people and one for black skin.
They had blushes!
They were all pretty dark colors or colors you'd use for sculpting/shading other than Peaches which they also had only 2 of and I bought one for my mom..
They got a couple more paint pots.. they said they had rubenesque so I was exited but they had run out and they had just gotten the shipment on thursday.
No new shadesticks..
No new LE stuff like no new brush sets and no new brushes
They got Mascara X if you guys are interested in that.
They had a decent spread of studiofix powder I think they had a pretty light color.. like NW25 (call and make sure i'm not sure) no middle yellow tones I know 'cause I was looking.
they had concealers.. they had the green yellow and purple toned ones.. which I regret not buying it. it's not like I wasnt gonna buy it. I forgot to pick it up.
ARGH!
I'm probably not gonna go back. I leave on Friday.
Good luck guys!
and if there's anything you're looking for specific you can post on here and I'll see if I remember anything.

lunargen

OMG Premium sounds so loaded!! It makes me kinda happy and sad at the same time though 'cause my mom postponed our outlet trip to the end of the month!
cry.gif
Do you know how often they restock? By the time I get there, either they'll most likely be cleaned out or just restocked. Argh and I wanted blacktrack and the sculpt duo too!!

kelcia

I have noo idea when they restock. I'm sure if you call them a while before you go they'll tell you if they recently got restocked.
My suggestion is to not attempt to go there on a sunday.
HORRIBLE!

lunargen

Oh I know. Sundays are just darn awful. That was the reason I didn't go in last time (that, and we were mainly there for the Coach sale 8D). Good thing we'll be spending the entire weekend when we go there. At least I'll have a couple of days just ogling at the stores. I'll definitely post up finds here ^^b

ChicaBoo

I went to both stores today. I'll try to remember correctly which store had what items.
winkiss.gif

Premium:

Piggies--Pastorale, Viz-a-Violet, Bluebrown, Off the Radar
e/s--Claire de Lune, Velvet Moss, Tete-a-Tint, Floral Fantasy (and some other lilac color)
fluidline--Blacktrack
lots of lipsticks and glosses--Fancy That, Mad Cap
Novelty cool and warm palettes
The Antiquitease Finery collections in all colors
Brush kits and a few individual brushes (like fan brushes, 204, 225)
Foundation and powders in darker shades.

Prime:

Piggies: Accent Red, Cocomotion, Pinked Mauve, Mauvement, Gold Stroke, Rushmetal, Smoke Signal, Jewel something glitter, Off the Radar
e/s: Pagan, Nile, Clarity, Claire de Lune, Tete-a-Tint, Brown Script, Prussian, Graphology, Signed Sealed, Typographic, Flourishing, Copperplate, Llama
fluideline--Blacktrack, Silverstroke, Blitz and Glitz
paint pots--Delft, Constructivist, Indianwood, Moss Scape, Artifact
shadesticks--Beige-ing, Silverbleu, Gracious Me, Blurburry, Mangomix
Some brow colors
Novelty cool palettes
The Antiquitease Finery collections in all colors
Brush sets (gold and silver handles--Antiquitease?)
LOTS of lipsticks and glosses--some of the Mattene lipsticks (40s Pink, Orange Dare, several more)
beauty powder--Hullabaloo, a couple others.
some creme blushes--Pleasureful, several others.
Studio Touch-up Sticks
Fix +
Strobe cream
Charged water
Glitter liner
Tendertones

As you can see, Prime was loaded (but I ended up spending more at Premium since I hit it first). There was a lot of new stuff at Prime since I last visited 3 weeks ago.

Latest posts