Orly Fall 2010 - Cosmix

OneDollarBuddha

I'll be picking up a few of these for sure
smiles.gif

LMD84

i love orly polishes and these look awesome! i can say i will be getting all of them!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

these look awesome! Orly is truly one of the best brands out there. The wear and application is great and they always come up with innovative new finishes

purrtykitty

Plus they're not dicking the consumer over by suing e-tailers and demanding removal of promotional images.

LMD84

yes i love all the orly polishes i have because they wear well, have stunning colours and the bottles are big!

user79

I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!!!! Best nail collection I've seen in a long time, I'm salivating!!

User67

I need to pay more attention to the Orly polishes. When I am at Sally's I always go straight for the China Glaze, but now I am dying to try Orly!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!!!! Best nail collection I've seen in a long time, I'm salivating!!

iagree.gif
they look fabulous!

LMD84

oooohh yes i shall pick up about 4 of these babies. not all like i first thought though
smiles.gif
saves some pennies!

ruthless

The royal blue toned one is very similar to the blue in the Sally Hansen HD collection, I think it's Laser?

The Nail Polish Blog:The Nailphile

She's got them layered over black but scroll down to the last pic of the bottle. Very similar.

Haley's Comet is essentially an exact dupe of "Catch me in your net" by OPI or Zoya's "Charla"

I don't say this in criticism, just so that you can avoid purchasing dupes

Space Cadet, Galaxy Girl and Rocket Scientist look appealing to me.

Zantedge

After seeing swatches I'm not as excited for these, but I want Space Cadet, Lunar Eclipse and Halley's Comet.

glitzbeary

Picked up Space Cadet & Galaxy Girl the other day. If anyone's wondering about dupes Rocket Science is similar to Sparitual Optical illusion. Hailey's Comet is a dupe for Zoya Charla/OPI Catch Me In Your net. Out of this World is similar to Zoya Julieanne.

Latest posts