Orly Fall 2010 - Cosmix

user79

Anyone from europe know a good place to order these, now that TransDesign is ridiculously expensive for shipping? I haven't seen them on ebay yet.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Anyone from europe know a good place to order these, now that TransDesign is ridiculously expensive for shipping? I haven't seen them on ebay yet.

i'm just waiting for them to hit ebay. there are a few sellers that i like that will buy in polishes if you let them know you are interested. so if they don't come on in a week or so i'll put a request in to them!

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Space Cadet please!! Gotta track these down from where I live...but I'll do anything to find it!

Yesss... Space Cadet is soooooo awesome. Pretty and unique and just awesome
greengrin.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm just waiting for them to hit ebay. there are a few sellers that i like that will buy in polishes if you let them know you are interested. so if they don't come on in a week or so i'll put a request in to them!

Can you please let me know what sellers do that? Thanks! I haven't seen them on ebay
ssad.gif

Smf16

Oh I am loving these! When does this come out? What are the cheapest sites to buy polishes (Orly, China Glaze, OPI) online?

Flaminbird

I just ordered from TransDesigns but wished I would've waited to look at Ulta. Only reason I hadnt thought of doing that was I was at Ulta a few weeks ago and they had slim to none on polish selection and they were expensive. However Trans shipping to me just a few states away was $8+. What the heck was I thinking??? I could've gotten another polish with the price of shipping. Oh well. I ordered Lunar Eclipse and Out of this world and then Opi Polish remover with no acetone. My nails are a wreck after I started wearing polish after a 25 yr hiatus. The only thing I think thats making them peel is the cheap polish remover I'd been using.

Funtabulous

I am so excited for these polishes! I am a huge astronomy fan and I feel like these polishes really captured the look of space that I am so fond of. I hope they will be selling these at Sally's Beauty Supply in the near future. Does anyone know when that might be, exactly? If not I'll probably go there in person within the next few days.

I can't wait to get them! Ordering from the UK from America is a pain but I only buy Orly polishes (well, sometimes Barry M too) and it's £7 per bottle here. I would buy them all but I'm still working on getting older colours too, so I've ordered Space Cadet and Halley’s Comet for now.

Shadowy Lady

I just picked these up from Sally's:

- Galaxy Girl
- Out of this World
- Lunar Eclipse

This collection is gorgeous
drools.gif
I would get haley's Comet too but I already have Zoya Charla which is a dupe for this. My sally's only got three of each so I had to put them on hold or they'd be gone! Orly never seems to disappoint me

Funtabulous

I went to Sally's on Thursday and they said they received the collection but can't put it out till the first. Not only that, but that they only received one of each polish! Guess who is going to be there September first 9:30 am?

martiangurll

I like these but don't wear far out colors all that often. I wish they'd do mini bottle sets like OPI sometimes does so I can get a little of each one
yes.gif

user79

I ordered Space Cadet, Halle's Comet and It's Not Rocket Science. Can't wait to get them in the mail, these look so pretty!