Other side of the coin - When humans attack: Earless kitten

kimmy

i honestly believe that people who commit cruel acts against an animal should be tried as if the victim were a human rather than a piece of property. whoever did that needs to spend some serious time in prison. sicko.

redambition

crybaby.gif

I honestly can't think of what to type. how can someone do this? the poor kitty!

lazytolove

sorry you all i'm not an animal lover but this story is so terrible. Whoever did that must have nothing else to do. =[

Beauty Mark

Harming an animal like a cat is like harming a small child. Cats and dogs put so much trust in humans it isn't funny.

dollbabybex

aw this makes me so sad... i love animals

my cat cupcake is from an animal rescue centre and was abused...she has a funny bump on her nose
ssad.gif
im not sure how it happened... and the previous owners cut her whiskers off?? cats really need there whiskers for balance and judgement.

she used to just hide but now shes sooooo affectionate i love her
smiles.gif

Eemaan

what spineless fraction of a human being it must have been to conjure up such a vile and barbaric act of cowardice.

Human have no excuses with filth like this and i dont care how screwed up their backgrounds mustve been because that is just sick.

kristakamikaze

WOW
whats up with all the animal abuse in Michigan lately.

and people wonder why i hate bein here.

that poor kitty =[=[=[

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm all for an eye for an eye...literally.
angry.gif
Stuff like that angers me to no end. I posted this in another thread, but I had a kitty who had one of his eyes burnt out with a cigarette when he was a kitten and was tossed around by his tail. The kids were never caught, assholes. And my kitty turned out to be the sweetest guy, he was just afraid of everyone else (who wasn't in my household), poor guy. It's cases like this that make me want to re-vamp the justice system for animal rights. Stiffer penalties for offenders, regardless of whether it's their first incidence of violence. Everyone knows that hurting an animal often leads to violence towards humans.

Very much agree with you. Commonly serial killers turn out to have tortured and/or killed animals when they were younger. In my eyes the abuse of animals and children is much worse than that of adult humans, because they have little to no defence or voice to these atrocious acts. I can’t imagine how someone can do that to another living being; how can they bear to continue through the cries of pain - let alone begin in the first place? I HATE these types of people. I don’t see how they should be allowed to live when a lot of wonderful, gentle, talented people die young.

kyoto

It hurts my heart when people abuse animals and children. I would literally hurt someone if I caught them doing it. Animals and children give us all unconditional love and didn't ask to be here, and in my opinion they deserve all the love and best that life has to offer.

Reiko

Punishment for heinous crimes like animal, children, and sexual abuse should be harsher than what they are currently. Too many sick bastards out there get off too lightly on all three of those charges.

macgirl1979

What a jerk!!!!
angry.gif
He or she or they need to burn.... Poor Eeyore I hoep and pray she finds a loving caretaker and a safe and secure home.

xxainixx

im a huge animal lover!! well, people like theses should have the same things inflicted on them!