Out of my comfort zone again, but.. Brights!

Daligani

Surprise surprise, two FOTDs in a row!

I have a love/fear relationship with bright colors and usually shy away from, buuuuuuuut, I'm wearing a shirt with bright colors, so I figured what the hell. I keep seeing people pairing blues and teals with purples, so I thought I'd give 'er a whirl, too
th_DANCE.gif

These are taken in different lighting - not that you wouldn't have noticed or anything, but.. yeah.

100_6230.jpg

100_6152.jpg

100_6145.jpg

And the FOTD..

100_6161.jpg

100_6164.jpg

100_6174.jpg

Gotta insert the goofy face..

100_6213.jpg

I used...

Face:
CG concealer stick
L'Oreal True Match foundation and matching powder in Nude Beige
NYC blush in ummmmm.. the same pink one I wore yesterday that I still keep forgetting to get the name of haha.

Eyes:

UDPP
BE Azure
Fyrinnae Iris
NYX Violet
MAC Deep Purple
HIP creme liner in Black
Rimmel Lash Maxx mascara in Black

Lips:
Jordana lipliner in Nude
Some cheapo purple-y lipgloss of my daughter's

tease.gif

igswonderworld

how can these colors be out of your comfort zone???? they are gorgeous on you and it's the perfect look for blue eyes - in my very humble opinion :p - they pop them right out! Love this look!

Daligani

Good lord, you guys are so freakin' fast!! Not complaining at all, but.. wow lol

Thank you so so so so much!
happytears.gif

I'm really weary of bright shadows on me. I always try to tone it down. Honestly, I'm a wuss because of my age. I'll be 34 this year, and I'm just a housewife who barely leaves the house.. sometimes I just feel like I have no *right* to wear it.. or something like that. I know that sounds silly as hell, but it really is how I feel. This look is from today and I am still wearing it, haven't even so much as poked my head out of the door since I put it on lol and I probably won't
th_LMAO.gif

I do like to use a variety of makeup. I hate sticking to one or two brands, it's just too limiting, ya know? I use a little of everything every day. For the most part, I can make cheap drugstore brands work for me almost as well as the pricier ones
th_wink3.gif

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daligani
Good lord, you guys are so freakin' fast!! Not complaining at all, but.. wow lol

Thank you so so so so much!
happytears.gif

I'm really weary of bright shadows on me. I always try to tone it down. Honestly, I'm a wuss because of my age. I'll be 34 this year, and I'm just a housewife who barely leaves the house.. sometimes I just feel like I have no *right* to wear it.. or something like that. I know that sounds silly as hell, but it really is how I feel. This look is from today and I am still wearing it, haven't even so much as poked my head out of the door since I put it on lol and I probably won't
th_LMAO.gif

I do like to use a variety of makeup. I hate sticking to one or two brands, it's just too limiting, ya know? I use a little of everything every day. For the most part, I can make cheap drugstore brands work for me almost as well as the pricier ones
th_wink3.gif

You look absolutely incredible in bright colors, keep trying them out! I'm 37 and I just started wearing brighter colors about a year ago and I'm finding myself get bolder and bolder.. its really fun!

Latest posts