amazing. perfect. magnificent.
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

prsfynestmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by honyd
these look soo hot!! ur skin looks amazing what did u use??

Thank you ladies!!!! On my face I used Studio Fix Fluid NW20, Studio Finish concealer NC15, Enriched Bronze powder, Sunsparked Pearl Beauty Powder, Pressed powder to set, and Nars Laguna/Orgasm blush duo on bottom pic and Mocha blush on top. To prime my eyes in the first I used Bare Canvas paint, and in the 2nd I used UDPP.
My "secret" has been a high-dose estrogen birth control pill. Before I got on it my skin was really bad. I also wash and moisturize my face.
Hope that helps!! As far as a tutorial, if I have some spare time this weekend I will try and do one. You know those things are a little time consuming.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

MacVirgin

WOW!! Tut tut tut tut tutut!! please do a tut!?

now why have i never seen a post from you!! i must be crazzzyy!! You're so stunning!!!

hyperRealGurl

ATL Shawty.... lol not to far from me!!! anyhow u look beautimusss.... absolutly STUNNING. both looks are amazing. glowy skin too
smiles.gif

YES this is my second post for this pic... but i cant help it. B/c Its so Purty and i cant stop looking
smiles.gif

prsfynestmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
ATL Shawty.... lol not to far from me!!! anyhow u look beautimusss.... absolutly STUNNING. both looks are amazing. glowy skin too
smiles.gif

YES this is my second post for this pic... but i cant help it. B/c Its so Purty and i cant stop looking
smiles.gif

Thanks mama... you're funny! ATL is my home... u live in Augusta, rite? One of my girls is from there... how do you like it? Let me know next time you're in the A, we'll hit up the MAC store!!