palatial lustreglass is no longer on the mac website..

matsubie

i've had a discussion about this previously with few of the members but....i love the uniqueness of palatial's color, so...are there any other mac lipglasses that have similar color dimensions as palatial?

elektra513

Gosh I really hope someone answers this thread...I am going to be so devastated when I use up my last tube of this. I love Palatial. Why must my fave products have to leave me?! First my fave eye cream, then this. Sucks!
thmbdn.gif

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Gosh I really hope someone answers this thread...I am going to be so devastated when I use up my last tube of this. I love Palatial. Why must my fave products have to leave me?! First my fave eye cream, then this. Sucks!
thmbdn.gif

i know..they always seem to take away my HG products. =(

i love palatial b/c it's so unique.

like MAC_WHORE suggested...we should score some backups before it gets even harder to find them later on.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
I went to macys.com last night and didn't see any
cry.gif

Ahh, sorry. They just had them.

elektra513

Oopsie! I was looking in the wrong part of the site (I just typed "Palatial" in the search box") but I went to the MAC section of the site, and it is listed there, hehe. Yay!!!

Thanks!
smiles.gif

matsubie

oh thank gosh...

i was like, D'OH!
i actually checked at a counter that's near me and they still had a few.
i bought one today.

lalala. good luck.

elektra513

Yeah I stopped by the MAC store today and they still have a Palatial tester, yay! So I got a back-up of that and the Royal Hue s/s that is also on it's way out. Very happy!!!!!!!!!!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
yay. =)

wait, tester?

i love royal hue s/s, too.....but i don't use s/s very often so......=P

Yeah the display. Last time I was there, a palatial tube wasn't on the lustreglass display. Today there was
smiles.gif

Edited: Because they have the tester, this means they still sell the product
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

I have found one dupe for Palatial. It is by L'Oreal. It is one of their Glam Shine lipglosses. The colour is #650 and the name is Fusion.

It is a wee bit darker than Palatial and has a slight blue tint to the green pearl. It is a pretty good dupe though if you want that same duo-chrome effect.

winks.gif
Have at it, lovelies!

matsubie

Quote:
Yeah the display. Last time I was there, a palatial tube wasn't on the lustreglass display. Today there was
smiles.gif

woo hoo....niiiiice. i'm using mine very sparingly these days.
i've been wearing the lipglasses that i don't wear as often. i need to start using all of them equally. =D

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I have found one dupe for Palatial. It is by L'Oreal. It is one of their Glam Shine lipglosses. The colour is #650 and the name is Fusion.

It is a wee bit darker than Palatial and has a slight blue tint to the green pearl. It is a pretty good dupe though if you want that same duo-chrome effect.

winks.gif
Have at it, lovelies!

thank you!
i'm going to check this color out!

MAC_Whore

I found another "somewhat dupe" for Palatial. From my haul thread:

Quote:
......Dior Gloss in Jersey Pink - It is a peachy duo-chrome similar to MAC's Palatial. It is like Palatial's subtle, more reserved little sister.

matsubie

Quote:
I found another "somewhat dupe" for Palatial. From my haul thread:

woohoo!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
There's also a dupe in Too Faced Status Gloss in Trophy Wife.

Ohhh....I like. *throws in Sephora.com basket*

Latest posts