Palettes verses pots

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I like pans more also... I have... umm... 10 full 15 pan palettes. I resisted for so long, but once I started de-potting them, I was so much happier. I now find I am using more colors then what I used to as I didn't feel like hunting through all of them to find the color I wanted. I have them all sorted into palettes by color. I do still have a few of the LE Quads in their original pkg. and will end up moving those over to 15 pan palettes at some point. I have alot more space in my makeup drawer and lots of empties to redeem for some new lipsticks!
HTH, Dawn

glamella

palettes hands down. I like being able to keep it all neat and organized. I also like that I can see all my shadows at once.

annnettem

I agree on the palettes. I like my 15 pan palettes. It keeps everything within easy reach and I sort them by color so I know where all my pink vs. browns are. In pots it all gets so confusing when you reach a certain amount. I have like 100 MAC shadows now and I wouldn't know where to start if I had to sort through pots! Also if you apply your e/s great the first time around and don't rub your eyes you shouldn't need any for touch up all day anyway. Just my 2 cents....

joytheobscure

my cute little pot collection is getting insane hunting out colors every day.... but I will probably keep it like it is.

pumpkincat210

I love the 15 palettes! The eye shadow containers were cute at first, but then my collection grew and they began taking up wayyyy too much space. So I depotted them and then put them in the palettes. Now every time I go to mac i get a free lipstick from the back 2 mac program.
The only problem with the large palette is you might drop it or lose it and if you lose it, that's over -200 dollars if it was full that you'll have lost.