pam anderson @ MAC chinese new year party

user2

Yup I've seen that too!

Would have fit better into the new News and Entertainment forum huh?
winks.gif

lovemichelle

i think she is gross. i dont even find her attractive. i hate blondes to begin with, but she always looks so trashy. my boyfriend can't even stand her, along with jessica simpson.

lindseylouike

I totally agree w/ the previous two posters, she is trashy. I kind of wish she wasn't a MAC model/spokesperson or whatever she is.

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Geeeez didn't she get those things reduced?!!

Yes, but them she thought it was a good idea to put them back even bigger! They look horrible IMO!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Geeeez didn't she get those things reduced?!!

Yes...I read somewhere that she said she missed them!
lol.gif

User34

I think she was better looking before she got all that crap done. She went downhill. And that necklace she's wearing ...well.. it's..I dunno..."interesting"??

stacey

well, her boobs are what she's known for. that's her "signature look" i guess. she's not my cup of tea.

afterglow

Well it's Pamela Anderson, what can you really expect? I wonder if she had to tape down the dress... haha.

Julia Vanhorn

If you look close enough, you will see that her boobs are transparent. She reminds me of a drag queen in Atlanta, I think they both the same size, and yes I am talking about boobs here. And the scary part is that the DQ only wears pasties to cover her nips, so you are pretty much looking at everything.

MACmermaid

ugh, she is on my last nerve (along w/ paris hilton). she looked so much better when she had the implants removed, but i guess when she realized that her entire identity was tied up in those stupid bags of saline she had to have them put back in....and even bigger than before! unbelievable! she looks like a caricature or cartoon of a woman at this point...not even human anymore.

and i wish she weren't associated w/ MAC too
cry.gif

Latest posts