Paris Hilton 1997 to 2006

EmbalmerBabe

I did not read all of the posts just skimmed through it.
I am sure Paris Hilton does not have to perform sexual favors for drugs.
I am quite positive she can afford the finest cocaine in the world
if she wanted it. I have never met Paris, if I did I would give her a chance as a human being instead of pointing out how revolting
she is,because I don't really know her as a stranger right? It's just
like with anyone you meet on the street.
I still believe she needs to use her status and wealth to make a positive difference. And it is grossly disappointing that she would not take
the opportunity to do that. I would certainly give her my 2 cents on that.

little teaser

i agree with you Emalmerbabe but even if paris did try to do something to make a positive difference im sure that would even get pick apart, just like when she visit that childrens hospital, no one had anything positive to say about it.. and what about angelina jolie, she donates and is hands on in her work to make a difference and she has adopted and still people pick her apart and focus more on the negative..

flowerhead

What a shame, she was a pretty girl...she's obviously had work on her jaw, and it's ruined the harmony of her features. Also, I think she can afford some blot powder.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i agree with you Emalmerbabe but even if paris did try to do something to make a positive difference im sure that would even get pick apart, just like when she visit that childrens hospital, no one had anything positive to say about it.. and what about angelina jolie, she donates and is hands on in her work to make a difference and she has adopted and still people pick her apart and focus more on the negative..

She visited the Children's Hospital for photo opportunities, not because she cares. Her and her dumb friend were actually "Posing" with this dying child wearing a face full of makeup and designer clothes. When have you seen Angelina do that? Paris only cares about 1 person...herself.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
She visited the Children's Hospital for photo opportunities, not because she cares. Her and her dumb friend were actually "Posing" with this dying child wearing a face full of makeup and designer clothes. When have you seen Angelina do that? Paris only cares about 1 person...herself.

He "poses" in every picture you see of her. She probably does it w/out thinking by now. And what does her makeup and clothing have to do with it? She's supposed to pose with sick children in dirty sweats and a bare face? She's a Hilton, everything she owns is probably designer. And I'm sure there are PLENTY of girls on this board who dont leave the house w/out a full face.

And Angelina is no better. I'm sure even her "plain" looking clothing costs a lot of money.

Jade

I think what Tina Fey (SNL) said about Paris Hilton, pretty much sums it up
smiles.gif
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Tina-...-t-40481.shtml

dissedx

It's unacceptable for Paris to use such deragotory words in any manner. You can try and justify it by saying it "seemed like she wasn't being malicious" or that "everyone's racist inside" but that doesn't mean anything to me. She used that word and now she has to deal with it.

MAC_Whore

I can't believe four pages of bandwidth have been wasted on Paris. I can't believe I am adding to it.

As far as the comments about her lazy eye/glass eye/hooked nose, that rubs me the wrong way. While I think she is pretty much disgusting on the inside, attacking her facial features and birth defect (the lazy eye, that is. Not sure if that's what it qualifies as) is pretty crappy. There are people out there who have a glass eye and that really isn't funny, IMO.

Those videos were hideous. She really is garbage. She is a waste of skin, IMO. She looks down at everyone. She needs to spend about a year stranded and alone on a desert island to ponder life. No, that wouldn't work. She would just spend all of her time trying to be the most popular and biggest partier amongst the monkeys and parrots who inhabit the island.

Quote:
i still like her, and as far as her pot smokeing or ectasy poping its not really that big of a deal, i mean who doesnt do those things from time to time ....

A lot of people don't do that. Count me as one of them. If people choose to do that, that is there choice. In regards to my choices, I think it is a big deal. It is unhealthy, dangerous and illegal. Not worth it.

This has nothing to do with "hating" or "jealousy". It's a simple as there are some people you admire and some you don't.

Side note: Watching all those vacuous people in the videos of the parties made me quite irritated that they occupy some of the best real estate in the world.

little teaser

lol.. if she use N**** and danceing around to a rap song, she was probley just spiting out the words in the song which rappers use the N word very heavy in there lyrics and everyday life so if they find it that offensive why do they throw it around so much..and btw im not a racist but dont tell some one you hate that word or find it offensive and use it in your everyday vocabulary cause really there sending mix messages..

Shimmer

Mel Gibson was SLAMMED to the WALL for anti-Semitic statements.
Micheal Richards was POUNDED for racist statements.

Paris?

"Oh. Well, that's just her. She's immature that way. That's just the way she is."

spectrolite

Quote:
lol.. if she use N**** and danceing around to a rap song, she was probley just spiting out the words in the song which rappers use the N word very heavy in there lyrics and everyday life so if they find it that offensive why do they throw it around so much..and btw im not a racist but dont tell some one you hate that word or find it offensive and use it in your everyday vocabulary cause really there sending mix messages..

The day that it becomes acceptable for this:

stupid.jpg

to use the "N" word will never arrive. I couldn't really make that much sense of your post but if you want to know why "the rappers" use that word and throw it around in thier every day lives so much, well really it's simple! It's because they are MORONS just like Paris Hilton and her ilk.

Jade

Quote:

She was listening to the song "We are Family" when she made the majority of the racial remarks. As far as I know, that song doesn not contain any racial slurs. Drunk or not, she has no right to say that. I can understand if she said it once. But she said it numerous times, and she was insulting Jewish people, chinese and so on. Nothing gives her that right. Rich, drunk, spoiled, high, still doesn't give her that right.

sharyn

One of the weirdest things in life is that everybody always wants equal rights to men and women, freedom to do with their body what they want, more "normal" (more not so skinny models!!! more big noses!!! more short people!!!!) looking people in movies, on catwalks and in magazines, and then somebody comes along who's got maybe a larger nose and likes to party and actually does what she wants with her body and then, all of a sudden, there's a million people saing shes such an ugly whore and blah blah blah

rofl.gif
thmbup.gif

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
One of the weirdest things in life is that everybody always wants equal rights to men and women, freedom to do with their body what they want, more "normal" (more not so skinny models!!! more big noses!!! more short people!!!!) looking people in movies, on catwalks and in magazines, and then somebody comes along who's got maybe a larger nose and likes to party and actually does what she wants with her body and then, all of a sudden, there's a million people saing shes such an ugly whore and blah blah blah

rofl.gif
thmbup.gif

Her personality makes her ugly
smiles.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
The day that it becomes acceptable for this:

stupid.jpg

to use the "N" word will never arrive. I couldn't really make that much sense of your post but if you want to know why "the rappers" use that word and throw it around in thier every day lives so much, well really it's simple! It's because they are MORONS just like Paris Hilton and her ilk.

sorry your post didnt make much sense to me either.. and your gonna have to come up with something better than there"Morons" to get me to understand... and btw i still think paris is pretty
rofl.gif

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Whats racist about Lolas?

I have no idea, I'm not racist like Miss. Hilton. She uses it as a code word now ever since the tapes came out.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
I have no idea, I'm not racist like Miss. Hilton. She uses it as a code word now ever since the tapes came out.

Oh a code word.... Right :roll:

And who is our reputible source on this little tidbit?

So now making up words that aren't real words for other races (assuming it's for another race) is racist? When does it end?