Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
http://www.nypost.com/seven/08292006...ix/pagesix.htm

Just in case anyone tries to say her CD was successful
smiles.gif

Least she sold more then K-Fed =p

best quote from that article:

"Elijah Blue Allman, the hunky son of Cher and Gregg Allman, boasted to Howard Stern the other day that he had a fling with Hilton before she was famous - but he got nervous right afterward that he might have picked up a sexually transmitted disease from her. Allman says he was so worried, he raced downstairs and grabbed a household cleaning product to pour over his private parts and "disinfect" them. "

Haha... thats so great. Would have been funnier had he given himself a chemical burn on his private parts.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Least she sold more then K-Fed =p

best quote from that article:

"Elijah Blue Allman, the hunky son of Cher and Gregg Allman, boasted to Howard Stern the other day that he had a fling with Hilton before she was famous - but he got nervous right afterward that he might have picked up a sexually transmitted disease from her. Allman says he was so worried, he raced downstairs and grabbed a household cleaning product to pour over his private parts and "disinfect" them. "

Haha... thats so great. Would have been funnier had he given himself a chemical burn on his private parts.

Well I'll admit she has more talent than K Fed. And why would that dude even sleep with her if he suspected an STD? that would be hilarious if he did give himself a chemical burn
smiles.gif

Joyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Umm.. Girl Next Door anyone? Elisha Cuthbert is even in the video, WTF?

Wow so true!! but...I have to say I think its kinda cute lol

queenofdisaster

haha i think its kinda cute too.. but those stupid captions were dorky... in my best movie announcer voice "sometimes even a loser" dun dun dun "can win".

but good lord that girl cannot sing haha.

Raerae

I dunno her voice isn't that bad. No worse than many people who get on the radio these days.

Jade

She does have a nasty voice. Probably why she doesn't sing live. She did once and she got an icecube chucked at her.

..kels*

i think this video would be cute if they took out the scene where paris gyrates all over the little guy in her panties.. creepy. *shudder*
puke.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
i think this video would be cute if they took out the scene where paris gyrates all over the little guy in her panties.. creepy. *shudder*
puke.gif

It's part of his, "fantasy." You think thats any diff from any other teen boy thinking about (Insert celeb here) and wanting to sleep with them? Chaces are they are nude in those fantasies =p

prettypinkstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
You know it's not even a question of like or dislike Paris for me... it's just that she's not that great of a singer... she always looks like she is faking everything... and I think she could have used a guy that looked a little older but still in High School.

I totally agree!

freshangi

hmm could made it better? she has money, Why doesn't she spend money on smart publicists? Are they all afraid to say something?
I am sure she has a talent. She really need to find out where to go..
is it singing? acting? what?

ElectroCute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
What a dickhead. I love it how she always angles her face to hide her hooked nose.

Yep that's basically about the one talent she has.

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
She markets Big Bird well.

cruel...yet oh so funny. most guys that i've talked to think paris is actually reeeeeeally ugly. maybe she likes to THINK teenage boys love her...yet they do not. haha what a shame.

little teaser

i dont get all these comments about her hook nose.. its really not ugly to me..diffrent maybe but i have seen far worst looking noses.. and as far as her singing i give her credit shes got balls to get out there and try. even with all the negative things people say she still holds her head high!

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i dont get all these comments about her hook nose.. its really not ugly to me..diffrent maybe but i have seen far worst looking noses.. and as far as her singing i give her credit shes [edit]an heiress to a billion dollar fortune and someone who was lucky enough to have access to said fortune, as well as, an indefinite spoiled ego[/edit] to get out there and try. even with all the negative things people say she still holds her head high!

I took the time to edit out that she 'got balls' because I don't think that girl has ANY balls. She holds her head high because she's holier-than-thou. And the reason I know this is because she was my best friend in middle school, and she is a totally different person.

And I really didn't go to middle school with her, I just added that in for validity.
winks.gif

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
It's part of his, "fantasy." You think thats any diff from any other teen boy thinking about (Insert celeb here) and wanting to sleep with them? Chaces are they are nude in those fantasies =p

i completely understand that it was thrown into the video to show the little boy's "fantasy" but that doesn't make it any less creepy. can you yourself imagine stripping down to your underwear & thrusting your goodies at some little boy? to say that it's "only a fantasy in a video" doesn't mean she didn't actually do it in real life. if the role was reversed to show a sexy man gyrating against a little girl (in her fantasy), how long do you think it'd be before everyone was on his ass calling him a pervert?