Paris's new video if you haven't seen it~

EmbalmerBabe

Well I had to watch it without sound because our home computer has no speakers. It was kinda strange how she was on all fours on a 14 year olds bed?! He looked like a jr.high schooler.
Yeah the video was boring so was the first one.I heard her say she wanted to do something different well they were both pretty boring.
I like the concept of her sticking up for the kid that gets picked on though.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
I took the time to edit out that she 'got balls' because I don't think that girl has ANY balls. She holds her head high because she's holier-than-thou. And the reason I know this is because she was my best friend in middle school, and she is a totally different person.

And I really didn't go to middle school with her, I just added that in for validity.
winks.gif

if you want to quote me and comment on my post thats cool, but dont take out what i wrote and put your own words in there.

user79

I'm sorry to say this but if she got hit by a bus tomorrow, I think the world would be a little bit of a better place.

Hawkeye

Paris Hilton.
The one person I hate with every fiber of my being.
Talentless. In my opinion not that attractive. Not very smart. Has a very limited vocabulary. Skank.
I mean- just watching that video just reminded me why I hate her so much. I get the plot- that it's supposed to be some kids fantasy but again-it's something about a what-23-24 year old woman crawling around all fours on what appears to be a 14 or 15 year olds bed.
I just- yeah. It's sad. The only thing she has really going for her is she's an heiress. Big F'in whoop.

*sigh*

Rant over.

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'm sorry to say this but if she got hit by a bus tomorrow, I think the world would be a little bit of a better place.

You know MissChievous- I would be inclined to agree with you on this one. I seriously do not think there would be a whole lot of people who would be too overly concerned. I mean they would be upset that a human died but other than that....

Quote:
They also found a medicine receipt for herpes with the other stuff and they found fake ID with her picture and a diffrent name it was from another country.

Why would that not surprise me? I'm actually surprised she doesn't have any more STD's then she has