Parrot e/s on ebay!

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
how much is Parrot? $13?

I believe it is but I thought I paid $13.50 locally for e/s. *shrugs* It's sad I only look at the receipt to total my purchases for the month/quarter/year.

JillMarie

I could swear my order total was $22.50, which would mean it was $13.50. But it could've been $13.00. My DD distracts me while I'm on the phone so I can't remember exactly. But yeah, it was pretty much regular price.

Glamourpusskitty

can I just say that I love you all! lol, thanks to you ladies and a wonderful US girl I am going to have Parrot eyeshadow. She ordered one for me

xx

hp11989

Heh, heh. That MAC counter must be wondering why the huge run on MAC Parrot eyeshadow over the past few days :)

Wish I could have been a fly on *that* wall!

MacLover

Wow! I can't believe they still had them. I went back and looked at my notes from when I ordered it. It was in February, and I would have thought they would have mailed them back by now.

So glad some of you that have been wanting Parrot got it. If I hear of anymore stores that have it, I will let you know.

I would have also loved to have been a fly on the wall! LOL

MrsWaves

Oh they know! They asked me "so are you on the internet messageboard?" this afternoon when I ordered. heheh.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
The McRae's in Tupelo, MS still had quite a few left when I called. I had them send me 2 because my SIL wanted one. I don't know if they still have any, but it's worth a shot if you really want it that bad. The girl I talked to said they had like 12 at the time I called. of course this was like a couple of months ago, so they could have sent them back already. For those of you who would be interested in calling to see if they still have any the number is (662)680-7200. I spoke to Elaina who is the Manager.

Good Luck!

I'm sure they will bring this color back in another collection. It's to popular not to!

I just called and ordered one, they will ship it to me. The person I spoke with said they had a lot.
lol.gif

I'm glad you got one and didn't have to buy it off of ebay!
greengrin.gif

LOL I should have called and said "expect a rush of calls for Parrot!" LOL

Oonie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
Quote:
The McRae's in Tupelo, MS still had quite a few left when I called. I had them send me 2 because my SIL wanted one. I don't know if they still have any, but it's worth a shot if you really want it that bad. The girl I talked to said they had like 12 at the time I called. of course this was like a couple of months ago, so they could have sent them back already. For those of you who would be interested in calling to see if they still have any the number is (662)680-7200. I spoke to Elaina who is the Manager.

Good Luck!

I'm sure they will bring this color back in another collection. It's to popular not to!

I just called and ordered one, they will ship it to me. The person I spoke with said they had a lot.
lol.gif

I'm glad you got one and didn't have to buy it off of ebay!
greengrin.gif

LOL I should have called and said "expect a rush of calls for Parrot!" LOL

Thanks for the tip. I may keep them on speed dial,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsWaves
Oh they know! They asked me "so are you on the internet messageboard?" this afternoon when I ordered. heheh.

lol.gif

FashionVixen

We should start a thread for hard-to-find items. I know that my local MAC had all the D'Bohemia pigments when they were sold out most places and it would be great to have a place to combine our shopping experience.
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

not a bad idea at all. We can all help each other out... i know my local macys has all sorts of stuff after everyone is sold out too!

lola336

Hi...I just called and they told me they had one left. I paid 22 even for it..soit must be 13$. Im also curious as to how they had one more if other posts said it was sold out...maybe they have some sort of mysterious stash....I would say call anway just to see if they have one somewhere...and thanks for letting me know..i have been DYING for parrot!! Thanks!

missmac

AAARGH! I think I've made over 50 calls today (I'm not kidding) trying to find Parrot...no luck. Count me among the "parrot" searchers...

Star

I don't even like it... I use the other shades in that holiday palette all the time, but not parrot.

iiifugaziii

did you guys all see the price for this?? 4 DAYS left and it's at 31 bucks!!! let's all make a bet on how much it'll go up to. I'm gonna say... $65.

janeliwy

this is insane, u can get a bunch of mac product for that price. i still believe mac is gonna repromote parrot.