Parrot eyeshadow has laid an egg!

samtaro

God, from the descriptions, it sounds like I am going to be wanting a ton from this collection...*dies*

angelwings

http://img.makeupalley.com/3/2/5/1/367417.jpeg

Another picture...
greengrin.gif

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
How did you get a hold of these products so early?

Friends in high places

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings
Friends in high places

I want some of those friends.... hell I'll take *any* type of friends, cause I'm a loner. LOL

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
oh LAWDDDDDDDDD i think i just peed myself! this collection sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!! more pearlizers!!! holy crap!!! omg i need to sit down!!!!please please please post pics if u have some!!!! AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

LMAO!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
JunePlum you crack me up.. all the time! I was thinking the same thing.. My poor heart is going to give out.. and I don't even have any of the Nat. Eccentric line.. and now the VP's and this line.. I NEED HELP!!

maclay

!!

I am so excited about this! Can't wait to find out release dates
smiles.gif
Thanks for the info and pics!

Beauty Marked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
LMAO!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
JunePlum you crack me up.. all the time! I was thinking the same thing.. My poor heart is going to give out.. and I don't even have any of the Nat. Eccentric line.. and now the VP's and this line.. I NEED HELP!!

The two of you are hysterical. Best chuckle I have had today. I'm glad you are excited. I don't reckon I'll get ahold of anymore of this line before it launches, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know.
smiles.gif

BM!

lah_knee

it actually looks like parrot... i wonder if its a re-promote of parrot with a new name. kicky blue >> parrot >> blue absinthe :O :O

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
it actually looks like parrot... i wonder if its a re-promote of parrot with a new name. kicky blue >> parrot >> blue absinthe :O :O

yeah, that's what i was thinking, this collection sounds really amazing!!! i'm so buying that eyeshadow LOL

PrettyKitty

Yuck! I don't like dirty colors, dark and plum shades!

I'm only interested to buy: (I really want the Pearlizers! But I'm not sure about the others shades..)

Lipstick Romanced* Nude pink with pearl (lustre)
Lipglass Luxuriate* Faded coral with pink pearl (frost)
E/s Mystical Myst* Smoked purple with frost (frost)
E/s Wishful* Soft beige with white frost (frost)
Pearlizer Pearlette* Light apricot with pearl finish
Pearlizer Opulent* Soft pinked coral with pearl finish
Powder Blush Slave to Love* Darkened coral pink (Only if it's shimmery)

Well... If the release date is October 31th in Australia, it will be September 29th here, with Idol Eyes & CremeSticks. Nobody have noticed that MAC always have 1 collection with a Color Story, each month?

mima

hi girls,

when i went for my goldplay and rebelrock hauls, my MA (the counter manager) told me that there would be a collection called ornamentalism coming out with the new veluxe pearls. she was super excited! well, at the time, i mixed up the name ornamentalism with naturally eccentric so i didn't think anything of it. i mean, i thought i already knew about it from specktra, and it was the NE stuff. anyway, i agree with pretty kitty, it will be in september! woo hoo.

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Yuck! I don't like dirty colors, dark and plum shades!

I'm only interested to buy: (I really want the Pearlizers! But I'm not sure about the others shades..)

Lipstick Romanced* Nude pink with pearl (lustre)
Lipglass Luxuriate* Faded coral with pink pearl (frost)
E/s Mystical Myst* Smoked purple with frost (frost)
E/s Wishful* Soft beige with white frost (frost)
Pearlizer Pearlette* Light apricot with pearl finish
Pearlizer Opulent* Soft pinked coral with pearl finish
Powder Blush Slave to Love* Darkened coral pink (Only if it's shimmery)

Well... If the release date is October 31th in Australia, it will be September 29th here, with Idol Eyes & CremeSticks. Nobody have noticed that MAC always have 1 collection with a Color Story, each month?

pffft... i'm gonna be so broke is not even funny

User20

Oh my
greengrin.gif
This year just keeps getting better and better! Patricia, I'm with you, there goes my wallet.

galvanizer

Aaaahhhhh, finally a Parrot lookalike I can own! This time I won't miss out! BTW, what is the formulation? Frost, VP?

Shawna

All I can say is I've always wanted to try Absinthe. Now I can. 2 or 3 times just to be safe.
th_wink3.gif

sassy*girl

Wow. Right now my mind is going:

"New clothes? Save up for makeup?"

Again and again... hahaha. That sounds great! Thanks for sharing the info. And woo! New lustre lipsticks. I'm gonna see if I'll have enough b2m empties for Romanced
smiles.gif
I never tried Parrot and I need to complete my blue 4-pan, so I'm def. gonna look into Blue Absinthe
greengrin.gif
Wishful looks pretty as well.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!