Parrot eyeshadow has laid an egg!

fairytale22

Awesome! Never had Parrot, only heard awesome things about it, so I'll definitely get this one.
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Angelwings, friends in high places?! Wow, can't believe an Aussie posts some MAC exclusive news/scoop! Very exciting!! I'm going to exercise self-control and say that only a few items catch my attention though when I see them, this could change completely!

pink__grapefruit

....Pearlizers! A Parrot look-alike... New VPs, all in the same day! :O thank goodness it'll be my birthday! :O I'm so super excited!

Kristen

Oooooh crap. While I'm still not overly excited about the brush set that goes along with them.. I'm intrigued by that Parrot one. I kinda wanna try the pearlizers

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Marked!
Well certainly the photoshoping/tarting up is stellar.
th_wink3.gif
Par excellence!
winks.gif
So big thumbs up yourself!
lol.gif
I mean that in the nicest possible way of course. xx

Awww thanks BM <3
greengrin.gif

fabulouscazza

I have been craving Parrot purely from FOTD's and threads about this illusive e/s...... Now I can get an equivalent!

Too excited for words!

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra
Can someone help me? I cant see the pics!!!!!!!
:'(!!!!!!!!!!

Have a look at my post above
winks.gif
HTHs

Juneplum

oh my gaaaawwwwdddddd i'm going to pass out!!! that color story is AMAZING!!!! oh my worrrddddd.. the model is sooo pretty!!!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

now thats what i call a MODEL. mac has been bullshitting us with some unusual pictures but this one hits me close to the heart