Pat McGrath Beauty

MaryJane

From what I’ve seen in the last few PMG releases, they always say the product will be availability noon eastern time but early access starts at 9:00am. When I ordered from the collection yesterday, I didn’t even need an access code, the products were there for sale.

lenchen

I literally gasped when I opened it!🤭 It is my first Mothership and now I know why they are coveted. Buttery, creamy, not chalky, pigmented...and the packaging...luxurious✨✨ I am so happy I saved and did not jump too on all the sales up to this release! :five:
How are you getting on with your Devine rose palette? i'm considering picking this up as well IF it comes back in stock. We'll see

MaryJane

From what I've read on Instagram, the Cyber Monday lipstick sale has turned into a complete debacle. Many people have posted that, after weeks of waiting, they're just now receiving emails stating their orders can't be filled. My guess is that they oversold the stock they had.

I think because of CM, all other orders have been delayed. My Star Wars palette order is still showing as unfulfilled and repeated requested to customer care for a status have been ignored. It's really frustrating as they are Xmas gifts and I have no hope of getting them in time for the holiday.

Winthrop44

From what I've read on Instagram, the Cyber Monday lipstick sale has turned into a complete debacle. Many people have posted that, after weeks of waiting, they're just now receiving emails stating their orders can't be filled. My guess is that they oversold the stock they had.

I think because of CM, all other orders have been delayed. My Star Wars palette order is still showing as unfulfilled and repeated requested to customer care for a status have been ignored. It's really frustrating as they are Xmas gifts and I have no hope of getting them in time for the holiday.

Yep. The order I placed Dec 3 arrived 2 days ago and the one I placed Dec 6 finally shipped but hasn't arrived yet.

MaryJane

Quick follow up to this. I have no idea what’s going on with the shipping. I received a shipping confirmation about 7:30 am EST but wasn’t able to see any of the tracking info no matter when I checked. My package was just delivered at 8:00 pm EST.

fur4elise

I got my lipstick today. The shade is ok, not my favorite. It's the color of a bubble :rotfl: The tube and packaging is awesome.

I received my lippie yesterday. The carton packaging is cool. But I take issue with the cheap Star Wars sticker slapped on the back of the tube 🧐 I'm glad there was not a markup for being LE!

Have y'all seen the forthcoming red packaged Gold Opulence MTHRSHP!? Supposedly another Selfridge exclusive...

elegant-one

I received my lippie yesterday. The carton packaging is cool. But I take issue with the cheap Star Wars sticker slapped on the back of the tube 🧐 I'm glad there was not a markup for being LE!

Have y'all seen the forthcoming red packaged Gold Opulence MTHRSHP!? Supposedly another Selfridge exclusive...
Yep, they definitely didn't put that extra touch to these and cold have been more creative.

Last edited:

Latest posts